"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 16, 2024, 06:46:59 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: nine hides of tribals.  (Read 428 times)

Elvis

• Blue Suede Shoes!
nine hides of tribals.
« on: February 06, 2012, 10:01:39 am »

to join ranks of the nine hides. you must be a worthy warrior for a sacred clan. you may now speak of the Vault Dweller and the trails which where laid. 9 hides of the nine circles have only trail. and only one may pass through the trail. are you worthy for the initiation rights of our tribe? try and beat the great recreations of the Trail of Vault Dweller from Introduction of fallout2.
would be good event to re create the Tribal initiation map. I've seen some mods of this intro to fallout 2. could work as an extremely good event. Kinda like ghost tunnel fighting rides. or a tribal run though the vaults and caves.

More Coop Quests not based on large army's but also traps and gauntlet runs. you must fight you way from one end of the map to the other to win.. pretty simple code work to make game aswell, plus their is good texture for gauntlet based runs through AI traps and NPC's. I would like to have a swing at the trail of nine hide run. if ever possible.

this is an event idea I posted to Event Forum, logically, it makes no sense anywhere else. leave me alone!!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 10:10:13 am by Elvis »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.184 seconds with 18 queries.