"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 05:32:30 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Add more old things to game  (Read 2232 times)

Add more old things to game
« on: February 06, 2012, 09:56:45 am »

is possible add to the game pulse rifle, pulse pistol ( i love electric animations) brotherhood armor, vindicator, dynamit sticks, gauss rifle, alien blaster, solar scorcher, h k g11, bozar etc

to do game more interesting, more colorful, more options, more blueprints,

I know that this stuff have very big damage, bud could you reduce damage ? and add this to the game ?

thins things are very nice and i miss 4.7 ammo and things from old fallout. now it is only sniper rifle, laser rifle, avenger, or rocket launcher or gatling to pvp. it would be better give to players for options.

bye :)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 10:21:45 am by LennY project »

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
Re: Add more old things to game
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 10:12:57 am »

In fact, Vindicator is in the game. It's just not easy to get.

Prometheus Pithras

• Blues, Blues Never Change
    • Black Metal Radio
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 10:38:05 am »

Regarding "http://fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/TLA ´s "Crafting system is less evolved than in FOnline: 2238."
i guess that the wiki´s outdated..but i would tell that the system i see there is more realistic..and quite interesting..
some examples..
dont get me wrong im just commeting it..

Leather armor = "Your basic all leather apparel. Finely crafted from tanned brahmin hide.", Still  you dont need brahmin hides, and you dont get any hides in return on science while in tla  (all links are in original russian, use google chrome to translate)

http://tlamk2.ru/wiki/index.php?title=%D0%9A%D0%BE%D0%B6%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%8F its working the way the description says..

another interesting example is this weapon http://tlamk2.ru/wiki/index.php?title=MSP
 or this armor...theyr very hard to obtain, yet possible

http://tlamk2.ru/wiki/index.php?title=%D0%A3%D0%BB%D1%83%D1%87%D1%88._%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%8F

this applies to the resource gathering system aswell... like the junk gathering..i found it funny since i started testing tla server 3 days ago.. it uses all those map objects which in a wasteland would be salvageable, or useable like those big industrial machines, great idea as high tier gear production units

http://tlamk2.ru/wiki/index.php?title=%D0%9C%D1%83%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%80

also some items/resources are needed for different-further processes-like getting and empty bottle then filling it with chemicals for some reaction..
http://tlamk2.ru/wiki/index.php?title=%D0%A5%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8B

why not do something similar? or at least, why not poll it?

« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 11:15:53 am by Prometheus Pithras »

[img]http://oi43.tinypic.com/nmcnly.jpg[/img

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv9Zm8qBT-U[
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 10:45:26 am »

very nice items... i suggest to add things to game. And crafting system in Day After isnt bad... it take some hours make a good armor or good weapons.. and there are a many things for crafting
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2012, 01:20:48 pm »

Adding more items will not bring more build options, because there will always be the best armor weapon, that people would like to use. Why use Laser or plasma if u can use Pulse rifle? Why use p90 if u can use HKg11?

I'm ok to see this overpowered items rarly (maybe obtained from some really tough encounters) but not craftable or buyable.

This game needs some balance in existing items (yet, it looks ok as is), not more imbalanced stuff.

IMHO

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2012, 02:05:59 pm »

Oo
Similar way than gauss pistol? Faction quest?
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2012, 02:11:40 pm »

Please give us some kind of hint :) Riddle , metaphor anything ...
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2012, 02:48:45 pm »

набегат: i wrote in my topic that if they reduce damage it would be ok, thats all. for example do gauss pistol for range 30 and gauss rifle for range 50 with same dmg or something like this

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2012, 02:52:07 pm »

Similar way than gauss pistol?

Nope.

Please give us some kind of hint :) Riddle , metaphor anything ...

It's locked up.

avv

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2012, 03:03:23 pm »

The problem with these uberitems is that power-thirsty players will just make alts exactly dedicated in using these guns. They don't work the same way as in original fallout games where the character found a good gun, rejoyced and used it regardless of his build as long as it was near by possible.

You might think that a normal sniper would gladly use gauss. But noo, since the gun is so rare and ammo so expensive best make new build completely because the common sniper build isn't "worthy" of wielding the gun.

I don't want to find treasure items that need me to make alts so that they can be used properly.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2012, 04:04:06 pm »

The problem with these uberitems is that power-thirsty players will just make alts exactly dedicated in using these guns.

How is that a problem? Creating new builds for dedicated task/weapons is part of my pleasure in playing fonline (maybe not leveling those though ;D)
And this is true only for gauss because of the perk of the gun. A vindic or turbo plasma will fit a regular build just fine.

It's locked up.
Glow! Oh wait, no, already checked there. Ares is empty too... Mmmmh....
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2012, 05:01:32 pm »

Glow! Oh wait, no, already checked there. Ares is empty too... Mmmmh....
Try closed rooms in Navarro ;D.
About high tier weapons - if they won't be craftable, people won't take them out of tent.
h
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2012, 05:48:02 pm »

but gauss pistol takes for pvp... if will be more no craft things they will take it more often... but things like hk g11 or more things can do dmg like some weapon what are crafteable

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2012, 09:38:59 pm »

In fact its probably like bozar bugged and impossible to get :)
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2012, 10:12:57 pm »

i have some bozar :) but nothing special :)
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 22 queries.