"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 06, 2024, 07:23:31 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Enclave Armor  (Read 9212 times)

Re: Enclave Armor
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2012, 03:18:59 pm »

yes because crafted armor is much better that looted from npcs, it has better 3x resistance against fire and it is 100/100. but to craft ba i have to find ca bp and for example ba bp and arrmorer prof 2.
looting from npcs in boring and mosty their armors are beyond repair after death
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2012, 03:25:50 pm »

I'd say that crafting is boring, you have to find BPs, dig ore, dig minerals, go to Mariposa, get yourself killed... no thanks. I prefer going to an encounter, kill few NPCs and repair their armors. If you know how to kill them, armors almost never get broken.

Johnny Nuclear

• Rotator
  • hrmm
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2012, 03:27:41 pm »

armor stats should drop slower, 80% armor now is almost useless

I'd say that crafting is boring, you have to find BPs, dig ore, dig minerals, go to Mariposa, get yourself killed... no thanks.

boring for you, there are poeple who like crafting.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 03:32:41 pm by Johnny Nuclear »
Rockwell gold card owner.
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2012, 03:29:39 pm »

ca 100/100 is way better than ba 80/81. and i can use my alt to dig hq ore so i can make at once 10-20 ca/ba 100/100, encounters ca are trash.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 03:31:21 pm by Emperor »
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2012, 03:32:31 pm »

armor stats should drop slower, 80% armor now is almost useless
Sadly it's true. But what can we farmers do  ::)

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2012, 03:35:59 pm »

Sadly it's true. But what can we farmers do  ::)
Sufferrrr! D:

But srsly we players request for some alternative to get those BA, especially when its no difrence betwen 20% and 100% weapon but its big and big i mean FUCKING BIG difrence betwen 100% and even 95% or 90% armor ;) compare to very powerfull weapons on wasteland its pretty imba (laser rifle what lay on ground can score 240 dmg ... wut?)
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2012, 04:21:56 pm »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRgfMKnz2fY" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRgfMKnz2fY</a>

this is my comment about armors form encounters...

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2012, 04:27:30 pm »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRgfMKnz2fY" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRgfMKnz2fY</a>

this is my comment about armors form encounters...
Sadly its pretty right now :/ Common weapon can just pwn u no matter if u have shitty armor or no or even good one like 100% ca

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2012, 04:38:49 pm »

Indeed, nobody will bother to wear a 90% BA or EA as a CA will be easier to get and have same stats. Hurray to faction alt to get 100% hi tech armors, which we will repair with the 90% looted ones.
FOnline won't be FOnline anymore the day we won't have to make alt to do something.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2012, 05:29:58 pm »

Ofcourse there is no argueing that everything can be tweaked and improved upon, there I totally agree with you. But the basic concept what you don't seem to like here is a step in the right direction.

Interesting , i think that tweaking and improvement is the right direction , not just plain concept , sounds kinda ridiculous but makes some sense than just mindlessly following a principle. It's like we have alternatives to get buffout either from TC , crafting or bartering , gaining access to VC will allow you to buy buffs slightly more and craft them in peace , but that's not the only option anymore and there is no difference in the items quality how you get them. Not unlike the armors , if we would be able to farm those armors in the same quality as we would get them from joining then it wouldn't be a problem for anyone and nobody would raise concerns.

Crap , it's just there is so much against this and so little for.

But srsly we players request for some alternative to get those BA
Indeed, nobody will bother to wear a 90% BA or EA as a CA will be easier to get and have same stats. Hurray to faction alt to get 100% hi tech armors, which we will repair with the 90% looted ones.
FOnline won't be FOnline anymore the day we won't have to make alt to do something.

It comes down if someone listens.

Faction specific armours ... will be faction specific. Either join them, or take them off them.

Either make an alt or farm armors nobody will want to use and nobody will farm them in that case , all do respect solar have you been reading this topic so far :/ ?

« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 05:32:12 pm by T-888 »
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2012, 06:46:34 pm »

If you just want to pvp, you still need to level up to 24.  Instead of killing desert stalkers and mutie molerats all day long, do a few quests for the Enclave or BoS.
I could see Combat Armor mk. 2 being craftable, but Enclave Armor or BA should definitely not be.
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2012, 07:04:51 pm »

no one is lvling on mantis or rats...dude come one...pvp apes are on flaters and centaurs 1 day and i have max lvl...and i dont want make quest to get my armor. i have my crafters and mniers alt to dig and craft in free time but i dont want use every time mentans for stupid quest...if u like it ok do it but dont force me to do this if i dont want to...now i have to look for ca bp, deliver briefcase to get to adv workbench...and take some supp perks...but i do it not because i like it but i need it for pvp fight...i dont want force you to make pvp build and go on tc fight so dont force me to start rpg project if i dont want to...
every armor below 95% is uless
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 07:26:42 pm by Wannuch »

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2012, 08:12:08 pm »

A lot of moaning about what is actually only a little difference.

Take CA mk II vs CA

normal   1/0
laser   1/5
flame   1/5
plasma   1/0
explosive   1/0
electrical   1/5

I really don't think 1 DT vs everything is going to shatter the Earth. 5% laser makes little difference, 5% flame makes little difference, 5% electrical makes no difference.

The way you go on it's like someone in CA mk II just looks at anyone in CA and they explode into a thousand pieces.

A better point is that armours do decrease too rapidly, there's a reasonable argument to just have them 100% effective until they break. Maybe with a chance to bypass depending on the condition.
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2012, 08:22:29 pm »

but ba/ea/ncr are better than ca. and i can kill in 2 bursts 290hp guy in ca or broken ca mk2 80/80 with my avenger and 3xbrd we need better protection and please dont nerf guns. just ask someone who is playing on hinkley and he will tell you ba 100/100 has good protection against 3xbrd avengers and gatling but ca dont.

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2012, 08:42:05 pm »

vs an Avenger the maximum difference is 3 DT 0 DR, which is CA vs BA and Ranger CA.

When that gets divided by 3 for AP ammo that is a difference of 1DT so will translate to a maximum difference of about 13 HP a shot or 30 if its a 1 hex shot.

If you're trying to tell me that 13 HP a shot makes it vital to have one armour over the other ... then I'm going to have to disagree with you.
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 17 queries.