"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 01:03:51 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Companions require speech?  (Read 1090 times)

Chewbakka

• Sarmatians
Companions require speech?
« on: February 01, 2012, 01:43:20 am »

I have seen Speech being a requirement to recruit a a companion in CA but wasn't sure if it was a troll. I have the PPs necessary, but want to make sure I do not require a bunch of speech to recruit 1 companion. Let me know!

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: Companions require speech?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 01:53:56 am »

only pps matter.  if you have enough charisma (which is 10 PPs each) then no you dont need any speech.

Speech formula is 3 points in speech = 1 party-point.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 01:56:15 am »

http://fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Followers

Should have all the info you need.
All they really need is love*
*Love has not been implemented yet. Speech/Charisma/Perks is still required.
Everything must change.

Chewbakka

• Sarmatians
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 02:07:04 am »

Yeah I based my char off not tagging/raising speech...but grabbed good natured so I can have 1 companion. Like I said, I read a post from someone claiming they saw companion at SF train station with Combat Armor...said he couldn't recruit him because his speech was too low. Wanted to make sure a speech skill check was necessary on top of having the necessary PP.
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2012, 05:05:41 am »

Yeah I based my char off not tagging/raising speech...but grabbed good natured so I can have 1 companion. Like I said, I read a post from someone claiming they saw companion at SF train station with Combat Armor...said he couldn't recruit him because his speech was too low. Wanted to make sure a speech skill check was necessary on top of having the necessary PP.

To be honest i dont believe that any companion is coming with combat armor. The only one i can think of is someone placed his already claimed companion with a CA there to prank people or he just mistaken a guard to be a companion.

Hects Hakal

• The Sarmatians
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2012, 08:22:22 am »

How many pp do you need for a companion???

wladimiiir

• Rotator
  • Independent FOnline developer
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2012, 08:26:06 am »

To be honest i dont believe that any companion is coming with combat armor. The only one i can think of is someone placed his already claimed companion with a CA there to prank people or he just mistaken a guard to be a companion.
I saw him too (at SF station). But I supposed that he was a companion of someone else and he had been forgotten there.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 21 queries.