"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 12:47:30 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Party Points Questions  (Read 1485 times)

Party Points Questions
« on: January 30, 2012, 01:47:25 pm »

How much PP must have to recruit one Super Mutant merc Rocketier??
Re: Party Points Questions
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 01:58:06 pm »

How much PP must have to recruit one Super Mutant merc Rocketier??

Complete List
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 02:27:44 pm »

Thank You.

Bulldog

• Just some random noob.
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 05:40:20 am »

Do drug cha stats add party points for recruiting? If they do, what happens when you loose that drug cha? Thank you for your answers in advance.
English is not my native language, go easy on me.

Chewbakka

• Sarmatians
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2012, 06:13:15 am »

Each point of charisma adds +10 to PP, so if you use drugs it adds to your total. But if you have a char that is higher than you total limit when drugs wear off, they will only stay on the current map. They can't travel with you.

Bulldog

• Just some random noob.
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 06:22:51 am »

Each point of charisma adds +10 to PP, so if you use drugs it adds to your total. But if you have a char that is higher than you total limit when drugs wear off, they will only stay on the current map. They can't travel with you.

Thank you.
English is not my native language, go easy on me.

café saké

• on the road
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2012, 06:40:15 pm »

WARNING

Use jet (-1 charisma) or mentats (+2 charisma) may do lose your merc : if you travel, your party points decrease because use jet or mentat wear off, there is a possibility to lose your merc in encounters.
Holy Rotgut bless you.
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2012, 06:52:47 pm »

WARNING

Use jet (-1 charisma) or mentats (+2 charisma) may do lose your merc : if you travel, your party points decrease because use jet or mentat wear off, there is a possibility to lose your merc in encounters.

That is most likely completely unrelated to pp, though.
There are presumably several bugs revolving around followers that would lead to loosing them in (or more precisely right after) encounters, suspected to be related mainly to their combat timers.

Piling up pp with drugs to recruit followers beyond your max pp should not present a problem. That's from general experience with mentats/beer, I cannot speak for jet. In fact, boosting charisma with drugs before recruiting mercs is recommended to begin with.

wladimiiir

• Rotator
  • Independent FOnline developer
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2012, 07:41:01 am »

There is still way how to travel with merc (or any other follower except player) even with not enough CH.

Just tell them to flee, go on world map and travel while they are not part of your group. When they join you on world map again and when the message will be thrown that you have not enough CH and cant travel further, go to encounter map and repeat the process  :D

But this way of traveling is not for long travels, of course.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 07:43:30 am by Mike Wall »

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2012, 08:38:00 am »

The Regroup command should be global for all followers in case we loose them, when we exit on Wm they could reappear.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2012, 11:39:04 pm »

The Regroup command should...
The problem with that is that it doesn't help with the glitch, since the follower is deleted at the same time the encounter is deleted.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.329 seconds with 21 queries.