"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 29, 2024, 05:45:42 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Can't trust nobody  (Read 5370 times)

Can't trust nobody
« on: January 28, 2012, 10:58:28 pm »

Unless you know people personally do not trade with them. They will kill you, or follow you and take their stuff back.

Do not do quests with people, especially blue print quests everyone is a back stabber in this game.

Trust no one with an SMG.

JovankaB

Re: Can't trust nobody
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 11:07:29 pm »

It's not 100% truth.
You shouldn't trust any new account on forum for sure, or people you never heard about.

I think you can trust SOT when trading. Generally any serious TC gang can be trusted (the bigger
the better). Because it's not worth for them to cheat someone once and lose trade reputation.
Unless they hate you a lot. Also gangs who are consistent in "anti-pk", and dedicated traders
like Black Key (or whatever was his name).

But beware gangs who just PK people on south and bomb.

Having a tank build helps, don't trade gausses with a 80 hp character.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 11:22:29 pm by JovankaB »
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 11:12:20 pm »

Unless you know people personally do not trade with them. They will kill you, or follow you and take their stuff back.

Do not do quests with people, especially blue print quests everyone is a back stabber in this game.

Trust no one with an SMG.

ye thx for the news most people that doesnt know that already (new people) will keep on playing until they get scumed or mega scumed like me then quit or come cry into forums and no1 will care or help them out so this post doesnt help much unless u make it a server msg so all new people are aware of this...

The truth is that u cant trust not even blue suits 2day bluesuit took me into hes base then 3-4 dudes with CA came out from hidden and tried to kill me once more again....

The truth is that unless u work in developer team or u help devs somehow and belong to a strong faction this game fucking sucks ass for solo players or for someone that is not active helping dev team.

Yeah the game sucks for solo players its only testing game and only good for devs and related dudes that help them build the game we the simple gamers are not needed here and they show it to us everyday by not helping us and by making the game harsh and good only for strong gangs... or better say dev related gang that help devs with one way or the other....

thats the sad truth and if it goes like this in alpha version it will never pass the 200 standard dudes that play the game (u know devs and their friends)

The last thing i gotta say is that if its ur game and everything in it is yours also including my gametime u can GTFO and play alone dont expect public to come play this shit waste hrs of gametime so the ''badass'' gang come and scum all ur stuff and kill you constantly and not allow you to play the game and have fun as intented.

This is wrong and not fair and in my life i have learned to fight with all my powers for the right thing.

Freedom or Death

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 11:24:37 pm »

Nah, think of Fonline2238 as a mirror of the soul, with little or no consequences.  It brings out the badass monster that everyone irl wishes they were.  I use the 80/20 rule, 80% of wastelanders are irredeemable pieces of shit, 10% are merely confused, the rest are generally "Neutral" (as long as it doesn't conflict with their own interests).  Take care of yourself, "depend" on no one, your not a little frail weak girl that needs a "Daddy" are you twink?
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2012, 11:45:23 pm »

Nah, think of Fonline2238 as a mirror of the soul, with little or no consequences.  It brings out the badass monster that everyone irl wishes they were.  I use the 80/20 rule, 80% of wastelanders are irredeemable pieces of shit, 10% are merely confused, the rest are generally "Neutral" (as long as it doesn't conflict with their own interests).  Take care of yourself, "depend" on no one, your not a little frail weak girl that needs a "Daddy" are you twink?

i dont need my daddy if i got a problem IRL my firsts start flying around here i cant hit my pc cause its expensive and its not its fault things went bad here for me so dont lecture me about RL comparison with Fonline

RL is RL game is game

In RL if i get scumed i go to police or i break down heads on fonline if i get scumed i gotta suck it up and say nothing?

Even if people are scum IRL the global community in most countries punish bad people and scums and put them into jail right?
In Fonline not only they are not punished but instead they profit from scamming a lot (all my stuff including my gauss pistol)

So what is this game after all?
sanctuary for FAGS IRL and criminal badasses in game?
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2012, 11:54:42 pm »

You are funny, you agree RL is RL and game is game.  Why are you still crying?  The game revolves largely around killing other players and taking their stuff, some make it easier like transporting all of their items to someones base to have them stolen because they can't see this isn't real life, this will happen if your stupid and your shit will be taken.

YOU FAIL.  GET OVER IT.  ;D
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2012, 12:19:45 am »

You are funny, you agree RL is RL and game is game.  Why are you still crying?  The game revolves largely around killing other players and taking their stuff, some make it easier like transporting all of their items to someones base to have them stolen because they can't see this isn't real life, this will happen if your stupid and your shit will be taken.

YOU FAIL.  GET OVER IT.  ;D

You dont fucking get it right?
or u pretend you dont

Its not that i died and someone took all my stuff this happend 1000 times before and i never whined

They SCUMMED me

EXPLOIT

understand?

pk scum :Hello zogra we look for new members to join our faction its a small one but rly powerfull do you wanna join us???? we are anti pk faction and we will revenge the dudes that killed you last night and military base wanna join us????

god? : OW zogra there isnt any name below our names that shows our faction name so u understand we are the guys that killed you last night how convinient

zogra : hell ye i wanna join a faction and have some company and have some fun with others besides thats why factions are made so we join them and have fun all 2gether

But they killed me instead and took all my stuff

Now if u find this right and correct YOU CAN GO TO FUCK OFF AND SUCK MY DICK AT THE SAME TIME.
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2012, 12:21:06 am »

The only exploit involved abusing your intelligence  ;D
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2012, 12:28:15 am »

The only exploit involved abusing your intelligence  ;D

no i just explain things as simple as i can so u understand finally that what happend to me is not right and got any connection with the wasteland theme and the harshness its pure exploit and scum pure cheat dunno how to say it more simple my eng arent perfect in case u didnt notice

ITS NOT RIGHT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED THE MAJORITY OF HUMAN KIND WILL AGREE WITH ME UNLESS IT HAS SOME OTHER INTERESTS

my intelligence is just fine check urs who i tell you a simple thing and u keep on saying bullshit that the game is hard and harsh and stuff and u dont understand the difference between an hardcore game and exploit and abuse due to lack of information provided by the game

Is it so hard from techinal view to add below or next to the char name the faction name also????
if yes then ok but in case like mine where scum occured you should either ban the scummer or restore the victims status or both if u wanna be 100% right and serve justice

those dudes they mustnt be more than 3 or 4 from what i understand from their speaking but in game and in forums and in skype they approach me with different name each time and invite me into different base each time

now devs come into my fucking position and tell me what you would do in my position????

do you enjoy watching players that are fans of your game to get into situations like mine?

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2012, 01:26:39 am »

* Zogra for president ! *

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2012, 03:22:20 am »

PM me buddy, you can cling onto my bandana hanging out of my back pocket :)  You can collect me wood and junk.....
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 08:16:35 am by Graf »
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2012, 03:34:47 am »

This thread is made of fail.

in Requiem, there is enclave, player driven faction. They have to gather, craft.. like everybody else, but they have special base and rank before their names. Their roleplay is based on kill everyone.
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2012, 06:09:43 am »

Merlin as a new player You ve just learned the most and precious idea about this game. Yes as a loner you shouldn't trust anyone, and always remember to pull the trigger first  8) FOnline is all about trolling flaming and abusing hheheh and belive me, it's waste of your time asking devs about change this sphere of game. From the beginning this game was harsh for every new gamer. Like in single player of F2 you must past test, be strong, have good approach and don't give up.
The only good choice for you now is to find a few other players, make some little group and try help each other. Each of you put stuff in your individual tents. It s also good to have some voice communicator.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 06:11:19 am by MeganFox »
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2012, 06:31:46 am »

Merlin as a new player You ve just learned the most and precious idea about this game. Yes as a loner you shouldn't trust anyone, and always remember to pull the trigger first  8) FOnline is all about trolling flaming and abusing hheheh and belive me, it's waste of your time asking devs about change this sphere of game. From the beginning this game was harsh for every new gamer. Like in single player of F2 you must past test, be strong, have good approach and don't give up.
The only good choice for you now is to find a few other players, make some little group and try help each other. Each of you put stuff in your individual tents. It s also good to have some voice communicator.
I don't remember any of the actual FO games being nearly this harsh tbh.
In this game though... yeah it's rough. If you came into this game without any friends it's going to be a pain in the ass to ever make it anywhere.  As you said there are people out there who will gladly rob you of everything you own.  Heck some will do it just to ruin your day.

Hects Hakal

• The Sarmatians
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2012, 09:42:15 am »

Zogra youre the biggest whiner i saw on this forum-youre a EPIC FAILING NOOB-get over it-such whining will help you in only one way-you will get to people "to shoot list"
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 22 queries.