"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 17, 2024, 09:42:41 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Looking for faction to help me get started again  (Read 2533 times)

Looking for faction to help me get started again
« on: January 28, 2012, 06:31:50 pm »

As some of you know my story i will describe it fast.

I play fonline before server wipe and after server wipe everyday all day and night

I am solo player cause my RL friends are pussy and doesnt play hardcore games like this.

Recently i got scumed by a gang i was stupid enough to trust some unknown people and moved all my stuff, caps, weapons ammo and rareweapons and medical stuff into their base then they just killed me and never invited me to their faction as promised

The result is a terrible setback of 26 full days of gametime.

Due to this i cant keep on playing this game alone anymore so my only hope is for a faction to recruit me and help me stand back on my feet again.

I dont seek for revenge or anything i just wanna keep playing the game.

I come from greece and i am 28 years old i speak eng and i got all VOIP programs installed and prefer to speak with voice if possible.

I dont have any stuff at all to move into base since i got scumed and lost all my stuff but if faction help me i can craft some m60's flamers and some basic SG's so i get started again.

I got 3 chars lvl 18 BG for combat with FA and DOC taged, lvl 18  crafter with SG,repair and science tagged ,lvl 9  blueprint finder with taged unarmed lockpick and traps.

Thats all pretty much if ur intrested in recruiting me pm me or reply in this thread ty.

Reconite

• I'm a Spore Plant, I swear to god
Re: Looking for faction to help me get started again
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 07:06:02 pm »

Do you want to join our faction??? :D
Quote from: Zogra
THIS IS NOT BETA THIS IS SPARTA

ARWH. Scummers to the end.
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 07:54:18 pm »

Do you want to join our faction??? :D

Wasting time for silly jokes...?

Why you didnt invite the first place?

Why u made me carry all my stuff and then killed me instead of inviting me into ur faction?

You said ur faction ldr is offline and he will be online soon to invite me but instead u loged into dynacore and throw just another missile on my blue suits after i carried out all my stuff into ur base.....

I already trusted you once and u fucked me u think i will trust you again? Even that i dont have any things u still gone shoot me for fun such smacks you are.

No dignity and no honor within ur faction otherwise you wouldnt treat like this a person that trusted you

No i dont wanna join ur faction even that i dont have anything to loose.

Ur not inviting pep to any faction u just invite them to base then make them bring all their stuff then kill them this isnt faction this is scum gang people should be aware of you.

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 08:01:24 pm »

Our faction is harsh, hard, and long. You wouldn't make it.

Frenchy

• TSAR
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2012, 09:09:37 pm »

Join The Sarmatians
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2012, 09:12:06 pm »

Couldn't really believe, people still waste their time for such kind of stuff, but seems like it's really fun and worth of considering. Should be a lesson for everyone else, who tends to trust too much. :) Personally, I find robbing naive people, being aware of their gullibility quite... ghey. By the way, getting people, you know IRL is the best way to play, if not the only one these times. :)
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2012, 09:26:32 pm »

Couldn't really believe, people still waste their time for such kind of stuff, but seems like it's really fun and worth of considering. Should be a lesson for everyone else, who tends to trust too much. :) Personally, I find robbing naive people, being aware of their gullibility quite... ghey. By the way, getting people, you know IRL is the best way to play, if not the only one these times. :)

Man my RL friends doesnt play fonline they dont have enough patience to play this game.....

I got 3 pc at house including mine and all day my friends chill out here and play games but no1 wants to play fonline

What i gotta do now quit the game?

Or make my own server? with my own rules?

Or if anyone knows how to play f1 or f2 coop in lan with my friends i would be greatefull for this kind of information

Get all the gear you have, come back, and see if you can take on at least one of us. :3

you got all my stuff the frist time scum u forgot?

you even took my gauss pistol i didnt even fire with it so i keep it 100% condition so u scumbangs take it

Now u gimme some stuff on my bg char and come 1v1 to suck some dick if u want but u wont cause ur a faggot that shoots only 3v1 on CA and BG vs bluesuit with no weapons.

ps. who are you sonic made a new forum name just to speak with me faggot?

yeah u should be affraid of getting banned for scumming and srsly i dunno why no1 dev or gm gives a fuck about scumbangs like you and how much dmg u cause to the game
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 07:48:48 am by Graf »

Frenchy

• TSAR
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2012, 10:11:11 pm »

Wasteland is harsh remember that.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 10:13:24 pm by Frenchy »

JovankaB

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2012, 10:12:30 pm »

Instead of looking for decent people in forum, try to do it in game...
I met best friends in game.
But if you are focused on farming itanz it won't work.

And stop raging and throwing cursewords dude, you are 28 yo man and you behave like little boy.
Slap yourself a few times or something.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 10:23:14 pm by JovankaB »
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2012, 10:29:44 pm »

Instead of looking for decent people in forum, try to do it in game...
I met best friends in game.
But if you are focused on farming itanz it won't work.

that gang that hunts me everywhere i go i met those in game

Farming itanz?

I dont farm items if u mean that or if i get some items i share them with my teammates.
I mostly go mine ore craft guns and bullets then i go lvl up i dont take stuff from my faction that doesnt belong to me or if i ever need something i ask first if i can take something.

Only reason i wanna join a gang is that they could help me carrys lots of ore into their base with a car or many chars with high carryweight then i go craft my own stuff and put them into good use.
They help me carry stuff to rebuild my guns and ammo and stand on my feet again and i will be loyal solder for life and helpback with anyway i can help or with anything my gang asks me to do i do it without question.

I got the right picture here or i am missing something?

ye ofc i wanna join a gang for the company also and not only to help me rebuilt my stuff and for chatting with other peps and become good friends in game and maybe in RL also.

I was looking in game for gang for company but i had no luck as u see and things got worst than before.

ps. forum operator dont lock this thread again i didnt start swearing or whining i came here looking for faction and those scums followed me here started to PM me with different names trying to recruit me into a faction and get any blueprints i have with me (good thing i didnt) then took me into a different base this time a depot base near junktown then all of sudden depot doors inside opened and the same guys that scumed me appreared again with same gear CA and BG and EW and start shooting me i was lucky to get out of there alive this time....

if u wanna lock something lock those guys for scuming and harshing me and abusing me constantly not me for being mad after all i have been into.....

« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 10:35:37 pm by Zogra »

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2012, 10:34:08 pm »

if you don't have a gauss pistol you're willing to get into my base, i ain't recruiting you into my faction :D
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2012, 10:50:07 pm »

ok sry then but i still didnt understand ur comment before, if i dont have a gauss pistol then i can join ur base but not ur faction?

please clarify the purpose of posting into my thread

ty
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 07:53:35 am by Graf »

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2012, 12:12:15 am »

ok here's how i think of the situation.

1. you really ARE for real in which case i would NEVER recruit a raging kid like you in my faction. NEVER!
2. you're an elaborate trolling scheme by the same faction that supposedly killed you. now you're looking for faction, hoping some bleeding hearts will give you access to their base so you would take everything from it.

i tend to believe #2 is the case here.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 12:15:02 am by DeputyDope »

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2012, 03:30:39 am »

Lol, where's my plane ticket to Greece?  I told you buddy, PM me, I'll take care of you.  :)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 07:52:26 am by Graf »
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2012, 03:39:26 am »

This usually where I post my recruitment poster, and don't get me wrong I usually don't discriminate.
But.
I'll make an exception for you.

in Requiem, there is enclave, player driven faction. They have to gather, craft.. like everybody else, but they have special base and rank before their names. Their roleplay is based on kill everyone.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 22 queries.