"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 11:20:07 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: military base workbench camped half day 2day by a gang  (Read 24884 times)

Re: military base workbench camped half day 2day by a gang
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2012, 08:23:50 pm »

I'm a solo player and I get along just fine, Back when I started it was fairly harsh but you get used to it.  Granted I never trusted anyone as I read a lot on the forum before I started and knew people were not to be trusted.  The fact that you gave a faction your items after just meeting them tells me you do not have the correct mindset to handle this game, as does the fact you post threads like this and can't just let it go.  You got duped, it's a part of the game and there should be no need for you to believe GM's and Dev's should modify player behavior beyond abusing bugs.  This is a BETA.  Without all types of people everything will not be tested and you started out thinking this was just a game.

Yes you lost a lot, the fact that your going to leave because of it and not realize you still have high level characters (I'm assuming so) and "restarting" wouldn't be nearly as difficult as the start again tells me you do not have the mentality of this "game" down.  You played for 26 days straight? You obviously enjoyed playing it then and shouldn't be put off this easily.  Nobody cares that you are leaving, you are just another noob that got stomped into the ground instead of sticking with the game and learning from your mistakes.  EVERYONE had problems when they started and look how many people remained, got "good" at the game, found friends and prospered.  You let your trust go to easily.  Please stop continuing to post and just let this thread die like the hundreds of other threads about people rage quitting, they serve no purpose besides keeping those who are rage quitting around longer.

NO NONO

i am not a kid that ragequits when dies

i got no problem to die and loose all stuff i carry thats ok and i learn from that

but this is 2 much to let go away and start all over again

in case u didnt understand pedofucker tricked me he pm me told me he belongs to ANTI pk faction and i wanted to join a faction cause i knew i dont stand a chance alone... especially after last night......

Its was natural and easy to trick me at my current position i am alone and i got robed last night at military base so ye iwas easy to join a faction right now and those mofos tricked me FFS!

i didnt know he was in same faction that killed me last night ofc i only recall 1 name from those dudes and he didnt show up until i moved all my stuff into their fucking base then he showed up and killed me.

all my stuff do u relaize how much work is this?

all my caps all my ammo my gauss pistol minigun and rocket launcher which i CANT craft ofc because they need blueprint but those mofo pks had the blueprints and had rocket launchers and high tec stuff i dont even dream of getting in my most lucky encounter.....

And they craft that shit like it is tommy guns

THIS IS NOT BETA THIS IS SPARTA

i have played MANY betas never saw something so unfair and harsh like this

Mars Sultan

• Mandingo
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2012, 08:26:28 pm »

Well Mr. Zogra, you've gotten your comeuppance.

I am now stricken blind and deaf, due to the simple fact that I'll never again catch a glimpse of something quite so beautiful - a pure, unfiltered outpouring of nerd rage that dwarfs the heavens themselves. I had not thought the human race capable of producing such beauty, but you have floored me, sir. Absolutely floored me.

Igor Dolvich, Mars Ulrich, Girth Gamer, HOOPWISE98, Bobby Kotick

ARWH. Scummers.
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2012, 08:29:09 pm »

all my caps all my ammo my gauss pistol minigun and rocket launcher which i CANT craft ofc because they need blueprint but those mofo pks had the blueprints and had rocket launchers and high tec stuff i dont even dream of getting in my most lucky encounter.....

And they craft that shit like it is tommy guns

i have played MANY betas never saw something so unfair and harsh like this
Welcome to the wastes, friend. Take a seat right next to everyone else who has ever been fucked. Trust me, theres a lot of us. Attempt to be less of a fool in the future. Your initial ragepost caused this.
Also, you had like 500 caps. That isn't even a doctor bill.

yoz

• yoz ace / yoz kage
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2012, 08:29:47 pm »

ur only words small dick

if ur hard come meet me IRL ?

Try to scum me in RL yes?

Come now i tell you my house location bring ur friend also and try to scum me into my house ye?

Bitches come IRL to get a lesson come as many as u are

Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children.
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2012, 08:31:55 pm »

Yo, realtalk. You did this to yourself. If you're going to live alone, you need to be smarter than this. The wasteland is harsh. (and hard and long.) Survival is the game, and unfortunately, you aren't very good at it.

NO NO NO

None of this would have happend if u dumbfuck mofos dont shoot unarmed players at first sight

because u got guns and blueprints doesnt mean u are gods?

i just came peacefully to craft my humble m60 and 7.62 bullets and u fucking throw missile at bluesuit 125 hp crafter char at first sight

ok since u got the guns and armors and u can craft that shit without problem u can keep playing the game and i can GTFO and thats what i am doing

I was doing rly fine solo until i meet ur fucking pk gang killing me repeatingly and not only that wasnt enough for you u wanted to scum me take all my humble stuff i got with hard efford and luck from encounters all this time

Well gz motherfucker u scamed me now play alone idiot my stuff is crap compared to what ur faction can craft but no ur so motherfucker idiots u want to sent away solo players

u ddidnt rly need my stuff u just wanted to have fun with me so have ur fucking fun and i am out of here i go have fun elsewhere where things are more fair and decent

this is abuse

Reconite

• I'm a Spore Plant, I swear to god
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2012, 08:33:28 pm »

We get the chance to trade 1 explosive rocket, 1 .223 bullet and 1 flamer fuel for 44 High Quality minerals and you think we wouldn't take it?
Quote from: Zogra

ARWH. Scummers to the end.
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2012, 08:36:21 pm »

haha funny guy what about if i fuck ur mommy or ur sister if ur mommy sux from the ass?

u find this funny 2?

cause i find it horny

or if u dont find it funny we can meet if u want to make me apologize i told you where i live already

This pic is you i am not like this
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2012, 08:39:11 pm »

« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2012, 08:40:04 pm »

We get the chance to trade 1 explosive rocket, 1 .223 bullet and 1 flamer fuel for 44 High Quality minerals and you think we wouldn't take it?

and how u knew i was carrying 44 HQ mineral u smart ass fucking PK??

ur just pk u enjoy destroying the game so you have ur personal fun thats what pks are about

You didnt know i was carrying stuff the first time u just saw a bluesuit 125 hp scounting military base aroud and u shoot like pk so u are pk

Cut the crap about trading the bullet for the 44 HQ minerals
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2012, 08:43:40 pm »

only one thats bleeding is ur ass stop sticking things inside fag

yoz

• yoz ace / yoz kage
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2012, 08:47:16 pm »

Are all Greek people this funny or just you?

Reconite

• I'm a Spore Plant, I swear to god
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2012, 08:49:39 pm »

and how u knew i was carrying 44 HQ mineral u smart ass fucking PK??
Educated guess, you were coming down to the advanced workbench. You had no armor on, possibly because you wanted to carry as much HQ Minerals as possible.
Quote from: Zogra

ARWH. Scummers to the end.
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2012, 08:52:27 pm »

Are all Greek people this funny or just you?

we are not funny we riot and fight the corrupted system worldwide instead of sitting all day in ur cave jerking off and scumming solo players

300 of us gave their lives to stop 10k+ persians

so only a few of us might liberate you one day you animals
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2012, 08:53:29 pm »

i respect your opinion kind sir and have only one simple question
can i, please?
ok...hh..ere i go
U MAD BRO?
TELL THEM WHY YOU MAD SON!

yoz

• yoz ace / yoz kage
« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2012, 08:54:54 pm »

So, it's just you?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 18 queries.