"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 29, 2024, 02:58:31 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: military base workbench camped half day 2day by a gang  (Read 23557 times)

Re: military base workbench camped half day 2day by a gang
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2012, 07:09:38 pm »

I am so hard, right now.

ur only words small dick

if ur hard come meet me IRL ?

Try to scum me in RL yes?

Come now i tell you my house location bring ur friend also and try to scum me into my house ye?

Bitches come IRL to get a lesson come as many as u are
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2012, 07:12:09 pm »

I just came.

Reconite

• I'm a Spore Plant, I swear to god
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2012, 07:12:29 pm »

You seem pretty colon crushed, Zogra.
Quote from: Zogra
THIS IS NOT BETA THIS IS SPARTA

ARWH. Scummers to the end.
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2012, 07:18:56 pm »

ye whatever u say if u got balls and wanna be a true bully come meet me in greece 2nd biggest city north greece Thessaloniki is the city name and kalamaria is my neighbour come here and pm me on skype and i come to "pick" you up for sure.

Goodbye until then wont be coming back here it seems that devs dont care about my scumming so i cant do anything else i am tired of this and already i had big patience i am not kid that gets killed 20 times then ragequits but this scum is way to much to continue playing

Have fun with my gear u can put my rocket launcher in ur ass if it makes u feel better since smalldick comes easy

Stration

• Get off my lawn.
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2012, 07:20:12 pm »

i moved my stuff to their base
This is too funny to be true.

EITHER U BRING MY STUFF BACK OR I QUIT THE GAME AND REPORT THIS GAME FOR MAJOR SCUMMING ALL OVER THE INTERNET
Consequences will never be the same.

« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2012, 07:23:13 pm »

This is too funny to be true.

Ye pedofuck pmed me he told me hes recruiting for anti pk faction and i was already warmed up last night to join an antipk faction

We meet in game he made me pass some tests..... then he invited me into hes base and helped me move all my stuff then killed me and took all my stuff

What did u expect?

How i am supposed to know that those dudes where the same gang that killed me last night on military base????

EASY scumming that GM's and Dev's should NOT allow

« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2012, 07:27:05 pm »

Enough time wasted i am out of here gone play fallen earth at least there they dont allow scumming like this.

If any anti pk wants to get my chars to put them into good use for killing pk scums like those above pm me i give you name and passwords for free if u bring some justice to scumminglands.

All i know is that i was playing for 26 days all day and night i wasnt even sleeping some days for those scums to take all my stuff....

Even if u totally fix the bad things on this game dont expect me to come back not that u care about me or about anyone but u should care more about solo players.
I will make sure public knows about what scumming is going on here before they try to play the game i will warn them so they know first then decide if they want to waste 26 days so scums come and take all ur stuff like this....

And i was about to donate for this project, good thing those pk scums at last opened my eyes at the loss was only 26 full days of gametime and not RL money.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 07:42:42 pm by Zogra »
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2012, 07:45:01 pm »

You're funny, you trusted someone, first mistake, then you put all your stuff into someone else base, what part seemed smart?  In my opinion we will probably be better off without someone who constantly whines on the forum about fucking up, this game you either learn from your mistakes (which you obviously haven't) or you leave.  Goodbye.

P.S. I like how you added you were going to donate as an edit, hilarious that it is "an afterthought" or more likely a lie.  Shoo Care Bear, go play your silly Fallen Earth.

Almost forgot, it's a game stop getting so worked up.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 07:49:06 pm by Slaver Snipe »
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2012, 08:00:05 pm »

You're funny, you trusted someone, first mistake, then you put all your stuff into someone else base, what part seemed smart?  In my opinion we will probably be better off without someone who constantly whines on the forum about fucking up, this game you either learn from your mistakes (which you obviously haven't) or you leave.  Goodbye.

P.S. I like how you added you were going to donate as an edit, hilarious that it is "an afterthought" or more likely a lie.  Shoo Care Bear, go play your silly Fallen Earth.

Almost forgot, it's a game stop getting so worked up.

U FUCKING KIDDING ME DUDE?

I FUCKING WASTED 26 DAYS FULL DAY AND NIGHT PLAYING THIS SHIT

26 FUCKING DAYS DUDE I WASNT EATING I WASNT SLEEPING ONLY PLAYING THE FUCKING GAME SO THE PK TRICKS ME AND TAKE ALL MY STUFF AND KILL ME ONE MORE TIME

WTF U TALK ABOUT WHY I AM STILL HERE?

FALLEN EARTH OR LOL OR APB OR EVEN WOW IS BETTER THAN THIS SHIT DUDE

YE I HAPPILY PAY FOR THE GAMES ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE F2P AND I ENJOY THEM I PAID LOL A LOT OF MONEY SO I DID WITH APB AND EVEONLINE AND MANY MORE GAMES AND I WAS ABOUT TO DONATE ON FONLINE BUT INSTEAD PK GOT MY STUFF AND THATS MY DONATION FOR THIS GAME.

I HELP PK GET EVEN MORE STRONGER AND GREEDIER AND HAVE FUN.

ALSO EXCEPT FROM MONEY I BRING RL FRIENDS TO GAMES BUT NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRIED TO BRING FRIENDS TO FONLINE EVEN OLD FALLOUT PLAYERS THEY DIDNT PLAY MORE THAN 2 DAYS.

AND GOOD FOR THEM CAUSE EVEN IF THEY HAD THE FAITH I HAD IN THIS GAME WOULD EVENTUALLY LOOSE THEIR TIME BY A SCUM PK

THANK GOD PK SCUMED ME NOW AND NOT AFTER A YEAR OR SOMETHING THE LOSS WOULD BE MUCH GREATER THEN

HAHA I AM SAVED FUCK YOU ALL NOW PLAY THE STUPID GAME WASTE UR TIME FOR NOTHING IDIOTS

THIS GAME ONLY GOOD FOR SOME PK GANGS NOT SOLO DECENT PLAYERS
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 08:01:49 pm by Zogra »

Reconite

• I'm a Spore Plant, I swear to god
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2012, 08:08:58 pm »

None of this would have ever happened if you didn't get mad after we killed you for HQ Minerals the other day.
Quote from: Zogra
THIS IS NOT BETA THIS IS SPARTA

ARWH. Scummers to the end.
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2012, 08:13:52 pm »

I'm a solo player and I get along just fine, Back when I started it was fairly harsh but you get used to it.  Granted I never trusted anyone as I read a lot on the forum before I started and knew people were not to be trusted.  The fact that you gave a faction your items after just meeting them tells me you do not have the correct mindset to handle this game, as does the fact you post threads like this and can't just let it go.  You got duped, it's a part of the game and there should be no need for you to believe GM's and Dev's should modify player behavior beyond abusing bugs.  This is a BETA.  Without all types of people everything will not be tested and you started out thinking this was just a game.

Yes you lost a lot, the fact that your going to leave because of it and not realize you still have high level characters (I'm assuming so) and "restarting" wouldn't be nearly as difficult as the start again tells me you do not have the mentality of this "game" down.  You played for 26 days straight? You obviously enjoyed playing it then and shouldn't be put off this easily.  Nobody cares that you are leaving, you are just another noob that got stomped into the ground instead of sticking with the game and learning from your mistakes.  EVERYONE had problems when they started and look how many people remained, got "good" at the game, found friends and prospered.  You let your trust go to easily.  Please stop continuing to post and just let this thread die like the hundreds of other threads about people rage quitting, they serve no purpose besides keeping those who are rage quitting around longer.
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2012, 08:15:21 pm »

None of this would have ever happened if you didn't get mad after we killed you for HQ Minerals the other day.

Ye maybe but u took my HQ minerals i went 3 times from gecko mine and back to military so u take my HQ mineral hell ye that made me a lot mad
i couldnt craft bullets man to play the game
u took my HQ mineral

u tink its easy to walk from gecko mine back to military base 3 times?

so u get my stuff all the times?

and now u took my house and all things i had its over now for me

but hell ye i got mad for the HQ minerals i wasted a lot of time i just wanted to craft my bullets to play and not only u didnt let me craft u killed me multiple times and got all my HQ mineral

and now i am not mad its just over better this way since this isnt a game its an exploit after all bad and not good planed no offence but solo player doesnt stand a chance to play this game even if hes fatality of athene or whatever nerd u bring if he play solo hes gone get scumed sooner or later

« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2012, 08:17:34 pm »

At least whats the name of this faction so my martyr is not for nothing at least community will learn how much scums u are and they will know about you

So u dont trick another player like you did me

Anti pk faction my ass u fucking pk's scums

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2012, 08:18:09 pm »

Like i said gunners require me to have a team of 4 people with me and go kill some mutants if u call this simple task then please help me do it?
Ask about courier job.

Whatever, you seem too dumb to read anyway.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2012, 08:20:50 pm »

and now i am not mad its just over better this way since this isnt a game its an exploit after all bad and not good planed no offence but solo player doesnt stand a chance to play this game even if hes fatality of athene or whatever nerd u bring if he play solo hes gone get scumed sooner or later
Yo, realtalk. You did this to yourself. If you're going to live alone, you need to be smarter than this. The wasteland is harsh. (and hard and long.) Survival is the game, and unfortunately, you aren't very good at it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 18 queries.