"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 05:52:11 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: A call for Mr. Fixit  (Read 2350 times)

A call for Mr. Fixit
« on: February 23, 2010, 11:52:24 am »

Hi,

I know there must be a reason (or many) why Mr. Fixit has been removed from the game, but would it be possible to have it restored at some point ? I mean there aren't that many perks which encourage development for a character other than in the warfare trade, and this would certainly be much appreciated by those playing a crafter (which is my case indeed). I also encourage others to put a word below in case you wish to support that suggestion. Thanks.
Re: A call for Mr. Fixit
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 01:45:14 pm »

In my opinion Mr. Fixit should be implemented to game. Traders have salesman perk which gives them +40% bonus to trade. I know science & repair are more important skills than barter, but bonus is much less (it's only 10%).

BTW: Mr. Fixit perk is on the FOnline Wiki without information that it cannot be taken.

Zaberish

• Eat or be eaten!
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 11:19:38 pm »

I agree with both of you - restoring "Mr.Fixit" perk would be really helpful to crafters (I'm crafting too). And REALLY it's not that big bonus, compared to some other perks...

Heckler Spray

• former Orphans' member, now in TTT Lawyer Agency
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 05:13:16 pm »

A long time ago (in december, if I remember well), I asked Solar why I was not able to take this perk and he explained me this perk had the same problem as Bonus Rate of Fire....
So we have to be patient, guys.
But I 'd be glad to see it back too, I really need it.
Blood is thicker than water.
-------------------------------------

"Surf Solars Seal of Awesome" - "Amazing Music Taste" achievments
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 05:28:35 pm »

Why not rework it into something more directly relevant to crafting? A cooldown reduction, reduced material usage, something like that? All of the 'Gain X amount of skill points' perks are kind of flat.

Ahahaha, just kidding, that would require fresh ideas and I'm not sure they are allowed.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 01:39:51 am »

Sorry if this has already been said in the News and Announcements, but will Mr. Fixit work after wipe since had the same problem as BroF?
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Heckler Spray

• former Orphans' member, now in TTT Lawyer Agency
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2010, 01:34:34 pm »

Well, it seems Mr Fixit is still unavailable....  :-[

Are you planning to put it back ?
Blood is thicker than water.
-------------------------------------

"Surf Solars Seal of Awesome" - "Amazing Music Taste" achievments
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 18 queries.