"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 10, 2024, 02:04:35 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Changelog 23/01/12  (Read 11857 times)

avv

Re: Changelog 23/01/12
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2012, 06:34:03 pm »

- Stealing from alerted encounter guard is penalized by 50% and gives the same reputation penalty as stealing in towns.

YOU DESTROY THE GAME

Are you serious? Because if you are:
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2012, 10:32:14 pm »

Doesn't matter, there's already millions of anything you could've stolen from them already anyways.

Quit crying, you should be glad they haven't deleted every superstimpak and 5mm AP in the game.  (and they should imo, 99.9% would have come from stealed BoS encounters and no way anyone has crafted either ;) )
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Gatling

• Violent Pacifist.
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2012, 01:01:03 am »

guys where are three card monte, in reno? i cant remember
At grid going from Center street to the Main, above and to the right of it a bit.  Interesting little ba-.. fellow.
And now...
"Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon."- Rorschach
"It's what people know about themselves inside... that makes them afraid." -The Stranger
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2012, 12:34:58 pm »

Kinda good changes. but may i remind you that stills in hub and bank interests are still bugged? ah, and the lockers in falcon?

Stration

• Get off my lawn.
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2012, 01:52:16 pm »

They behave to me like i am not member (halt!) and shoot me when i try to steal.

They shoot you when you try to steal? Outrageous! How could they! *facepalm*

bank interests are still bugged
To cut the long story short, when you see a bank, run away. There will never be a working fix.
http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=20399

« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2012, 03:09:43 pm »

No reputation change after unsuccessful stealing from BOS for me. !

avv

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2012, 12:52:15 pm »

- All perks that ignore armours' CMs now reduce Chance CM instead of Power CM.

So what does right between the eyes perk do exactly now? Didn't it previously reduce crit chance and mod by 25%? So if this change takes place, is it simply nerfed even worse or did it receive a buff in process?
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2012, 08:29:11 pm »

Could we count on bank interest fix in the next updates, please?

Edit: you also fixed Grinding Grounds in Redding with adding more undead rats, transforming it to true deathtrap. Applause, devs.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 08:40:14 pm by Lizard »
Wasteland is a tricky business.
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2012, 09:51:58 pm »

Kinda good changes. but may i remind you that stills in hub and bank interests are still bugged? ah, and the lockers in falcon?

You are familiar with the new method of making rotgut in stills? Because it's not the same as it formerly was. You put mats in the still, and use Science on it.

« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2012, 04:47:42 pm »

You are familiar with the new method of making rotgut in stills? Because it's not the same as it formerly was. You put mats in the still, and use Science on it.

no, i didn't know that. tried today and worked lıke you saıd. thanx for the info.

avv

« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2012, 11:08:08 am »

Just curious if sharpshooter will remain as such that it will not raise sight range over 50?

pti4ka

• SoT
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2012, 11:59:43 am »

Just curious if sharpshooter will remain as such that it will not raise sight range over 50?

Yes Sharpshooter still bugged...
People expiering characters and then without any reason sharpshooter doesn't work on 50+ range.

About balance: Snipers are not the strongest class on this session. So exchange perk requirements after is not logic.
(Anyway it's possible to fix hit-bonys-chance or something like that but not the basic paremeter)

btw. I hope this is just a bug and will be fixed in next updates because there is no reason to nerf this perk after 3 weeks by so strange way...

avv

« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2012, 12:22:45 pm »

Yes Sharpshooter still bugged...
People expiering characters and then without any reason sharpshooter doesn't work on 50+ range.

About balance: Snipers are not the strongest class on this session. So exchange perk requirements after is not logic.
(Anyway it's possible to fix hit-bonys-chance or something like that but not the basic paremeter)

btw. I hope this is just a bug and will be fixed in next updates because there is no reason to nerf this perk after 3 weeks by so strange way...

I do beleave we are all affected by our ingame choices when it comes to opinions about sharpshooter. Those who have levelled chars with pe 9 + cigs and sharpshooter obviously wish it to work. Those who haven't and made builds with pe 7 + sharpshooter wish it to not to get changed anymore.

In my opinion 50 max sight offers more options in buildmaking now that sharpshooter isn't a must perk anymore. But wouldn't mind getting 56 sight either. Only the info what will happen to the perk is important.

pti4ka

• SoT
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2012, 12:47:02 pm »

Sharpshooter role in game is another part of question. And anyway most snipers will took this perk but with 7 PE for example...

About builds...hmm... I know many people that had 50hex, 53hex and 56hex snipers with correctly working sharpshooter on previous sessions. So there are many different builds too...

But agreed: Change old correctly working perk after 3 weeks of server starting is not good.

Btw. As I know there was no posts from GMs about it? So lats hope that it will be fixed soon...

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2012, 04:57:07 pm »

sense this worked last time i said it lets try it again.
when is next update? i really want no prof limit  :P
Roaming the waste again.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.179 seconds with 18 queries.