"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 14, 2024, 09:11:35 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: My opinion on the after wipe Fonline  (Read 1569 times)

Re: My opinion on the after wipe Fonline
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2012, 01:39:46 am »

Well I don`t have THAT big problem with the new det and repair system (but I would change one thing - you should be able to repair upgraded item ex. desert eagle exp.mag. with normal desert eagle) but there is one thing that I hate.

And that is the new barter system. It just don`t work for me I can`t sell anyone anything, traders don`t have ANY caps (srsly wtf is wrong with that?) and I don`t want to go to one city to sell knifes to other to sell guns etc. Ok I get that they wont buy a crappy 10 mm pistol, but why don`t you make it like it was before wipe? If the trader is a doctor - he buys med stuff for max value AND other items for low price. He might not want to buy 10 mm pistol but he will buy a combat shotgun.
I play with a few friends and normally we would go near New Reno or SF to kill some NPC and get thier stuff, sell it for some caps or other stuff that we need, store caps for new base/car/merc whatever - there always was a reason to go out and play :). But now all that i pointless because all I get from NPC is a useless pile of junk.
We used to like this game very much but now it`s just getting kind of boring.

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2012, 09:03:58 am »

The trader lists are old and not really working for this one.

New list are basically done and just need implementing (perhaps this weekend).

The main difference will be they have fewer different categories so its easier to know what goes where.

There will be low and high general, then low and high armours, then drugs.

Each trader would then have one or more of those. So you would never have to go to one place to sell a pistol and another to sell a knife.

Unupgraded items should be able to repair the upgraded too really. Will get fixed eventually
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.

pistacja

• Ninja-Nurse
    • pistacja69.deviantart.com
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2012, 10:35:45 am »

I do like the new barter system. It takes some thinking to buy/sell what you want.
You start with fruit and want to buy a super sledge, so you first trade the fruit for knifes in VC, knifes for ammo in Junktown and finally ammo for the hammer at Hub.
A filter would by nice, to hide all the items worth 0 caps.

JovankaB

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2012, 10:47:01 am »

A filter would by nice, to hide all the items worth 0 caps.

Simple yet brilliant idea.

avv

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2012, 10:53:55 am »

And let nobody buy radios. Let us dismantle them instead.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Hects Hakal

• The Sarmatians
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2012, 11:51:43 am »

Pistacja +1

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2012, 12:07:37 pm »

Nie biegaj za stadem.

avv

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2012, 03:21:56 pm »

Must thank devs for making stills very comfortable to use. Just put the mats in and go do something else. It's like boiling potatoes :D
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.153 seconds with 22 queries.