"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 03, 2024, 09:08:07 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Alting and 3 tagged skills  (Read 2566 times)

avv

Re: Alting and 3 tagged skills
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2012, 01:34:30 pm »

I like how it is now, it makes creating good build challenging and you always have to make compromises

Compromises? Those exist only in pvp build making. Otherwise it's like this for example:
alt1: repair 300 + sg2
alt2: lockpick 300 + bg2
alt3: science 300 + doc2
alt4: OD200, taxi + armorer2

Compromises and tradeoffs are out of the question when we're talking about support abilities.

Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Kombajn

• Ciśnij pompki, paziu.
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2012, 01:40:54 pm »

What is challenging with making builds for alts?:O

10 int, skilled, 3ch, one of fighting skills like SG or BG (to exp) and main skill taged (science, repair, outdoor etc.)...woof, that was little hard...
Currently retired.

JovankaB

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2012, 02:47:29 pm »

Compromises? Those exist only in pvp build making. Otherwise it's like this for example:
alt1: repair 300 + sg2
alt2: lockpick 300 + bg2
alt3: science 300 + doc2
alt4: OD200, taxi + armorer2

Compromises and tradeoffs are out of the question when we're talking about support abilities.

There are people who don't play the easy way.

avv

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2012, 03:28:40 pm »

There are people who don't play the easy way.

Comon. Let's observe the game how it's played rather than how an individual would like you would like it to be played. Otherwise we end up being stuck in no u, no u arguments.

Fact is: when it comes to support abilities, there is no tradeoffs.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2012, 04:46:59 am »

Or just give character with trait loner possibility to learn 5 not 4 proffesion level.

It was reduced to 3 in this Wipe.

I would make Add Profession Level a Level Perk with 2 ranks, the second rank being available only to Loners.

(And let Loners buy the Tag Perk at Lv 9, and make it available to others at Lv 21.)
I wish there were bags, backpacks, etc. in Fonline.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2012, 06:01:13 am »

It was reduced to 3 in this Wipe.

I would make Add Profession Level a Level Perk with 2 ranks, the second rank being available only to Loners.

(And let Loners buy the Tag Perk at Lv 9, and make it available to others at Lv 21.)

Sounds reasonable to me.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.321 seconds with 25 queries.