"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 10:36:09 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Changelog 21/01/12  (Read 9673 times)

Re: Changelog 21/01/12
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2012, 09:40:25 pm »

That was already answered...?

Lexx said he lowered them all.  But will raise them a little more next changelog, because of train ticket costs.

I just notice... thx for your quick answer.

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2012, 10:50:35 pm »

Good stalker he is.
RadToad is missing  :)
Current char: Oblivion, Oceansoul, Black Tears

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from: Santa Anna
Any action or inaction in a position of power will always grant you enemies

avv

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2012, 01:40:02 pm »

Are the nukacola machines going to be updated to work like still and brewery machine? Haven't tried making cigs yet but they should work like that aswell. The still is simply awesome, I rly hope nukacigs machines will work the same way in future.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Bartosz

• Rotator
  • There'd better be a killer reason...
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2012, 01:47:02 pm »

Are the nukacola machines going to be updated to work like still and brewery machine? Haven't tried making cigs yet but they should work like that aswell. The still is simply awesome, I rly hope nukacigs machines will work the same way in future.

Nukacola should work in the same way, unless there is some old script assigned (new machines are not the same, updated script, but entirely new, and some places can simply be not updated)...about which place specifically you're talking about?
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2012, 01:51:27 pm »

Making cigs is the same click fest as for example making weak healing powders, that means one by one.
Nukacola should work in the same way, unless there is some old script assigned (new machines are not the same, updated script, but entirely new, and some places can simply be not updated)...about which place specifically you're talking about?
I tried Gas station nukacola machine and I had to put one SEC and one fruit inside.

avv

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2012, 02:14:56 pm »

I was just 5 minutes ago in themepark and making nuka was like in last obt. Use, fruit, then sec, then click the machine. I visited gordon's too and the process was the same old slow.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Bartosz

• Rotator
  • There'd better be a killer reason...
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2012, 02:38:31 pm »

I was just 5 minutes ago in themepark and making nuka was like in last obt. Use, fruit, then sec, then click the machine. I visited gordon's too and the process was the same old slow.

Definitely bugs. Nuka cola, brewing still and rotgut still should all work in the same manner.

However, cigs crafting have not yet been reworked to work this way, should be changed some day.
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2012, 03:49:53 pm »

Can you fix this bug there you can get infinite Action Points? I think it has something to do with Nuka Cola/Nuka Cola Addiction/Chem Resistant...
I don't really know.

That is really anoying if someone kills you in 1 TB round, while shooting you 5 times in the head...
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 04:10:00 pm by OdijSuppi »
"But no matter how far a jackass may travel, it will never return as a horse."

Reconite

• I'm a Spore Plant, I swear to god
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2012, 06:28:07 pm »

Can you fix this bug there you can get infinite Action Points? I think it has something to do with Nuka Cola/Nuka Cola Addiction/Chem Resistant...
I don't really know.

That is really anoying if someone kills you in 1 TB round, while shooting you 5 times in the head...
Actually I think that has something to do with entering an already existing turn-based battle. It happened to me when me and my friends were doing the Gun Runners mutant quest with the cave. I died and was brought back, but when we got back the guys in the cave were in a TB battle again and when I entered I had an infinite AP turn (it lasted the whole 30 seconds, no matter what I did my AP didn't get used up during this time).
Quote from: Zogra
THIS IS NOT BETA THIS IS SPARTA

ARWH. Scummers to the end.
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2012, 06:40:49 pm »

Actually I think that has something to do with entering an already existing turn-based battle. It happened to me when me and my friends were doing the Gun Runners mutant quest with the cave. I died and was brought back, but when we got back the guys in the cave were in a TB battle again and when I entered I had an infinite AP turn (it lasted the whole 30 seconds, no matter what I did my AP didn't get used up during this time).

Same here. Sometimes when you enter random caves while there is battle in TB somebody (player) have unlimited number of action points. This is an old bug and I thought it was fixed some time ago.
"War is nothing more than the continuation of politics by other means.”
Carl von Clausewitz
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2012, 06:45:02 pm »

Didn't know about this cave bug. But thats not what I mean.

There is some way to exploit "something" to get more AP. (don't know exactly what or how but I think it has something to do with Nuka Cola/Nuka Cola Addiction/Chem Resistant)

I heared that you can do it again and again, to receive more AP. Also I have a sreenshot from a guy who has 31AP.
"But no matter how far a jackass may travel, it will never return as a horse."
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2012, 06:55:59 pm »

Also I have a sreenshot from a guy who has 31AP.

And I'm fuckin Godzilla.
"War is nothing more than the continuation of politics by other means.”
Carl von Clausewitz

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2012, 07:08:09 pm »

Old bug veryyyy old
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2012, 07:09:04 pm »

Yes, it is possible my char is bugged, too. However, I'm not sure how I could get so many APs.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 07:16:42 pm by Kelin »
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2012, 09:10:53 pm »

Its a Very nice bug  8)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 19 queries.