"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 12:22:48 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Improve the power fists and knucks  (Read 1549 times)

Improve the power fists and knucks
« on: January 20, 2012, 06:44:54 pm »

Right now I'm doing the same damage with my bare fists as I do with unarmed weapons. Any plans to change this?
Re: Improve the power fists and knucks
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 11:13:43 pm »

unarmed should have been nerfed, this would solve the problem
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnf6eia8M2k
FO by sadists for sadomasochists
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 11:38:06 pm »

how does it need nerfed when 1 burst does 100-200 damage without any crits?
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 11:41:28 pm »

Actually unarmed would benefit greatly from a Ki blast, or a pummel that acts like a burst >:>
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2012, 12:13:49 am »

why not make it 1 hit insta kill ? this way u dont need any stuff, guns, armors, just tag ur sneak make it 300 and thats it, all u have to do is come close and touch the target, job done, well played sir ...
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2012, 12:43:45 am »

There is already a skill like that. Try taking a burst to the back from a stealther for 369 damage. There is nothing wrong with that. We don't need nerfs, what we need are different builds that are fun to play.

News flash, things in life may surprise you, life is not fair. This game is about a post-apocalyptic world. It will not, should not be fair.

If you don't want knocked down by melee, you should take "stone wall" or "in yo face". Getting sniped sucks but its not going to ruin my day. I respawn in less than 60sec. :P
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 12:48:58 am by merlin »

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2012, 07:50:54 am »

Unarmed weapons shoud increase the melle dmg, not have there sseparate dmg, for now Haymaker>Spiked knucles.

this is what i sugest, HtH weapons shoud add dmg to your bare fist dmg
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2012, 07:20:40 pm »

Unarmed weapons shoud increase the melle dmg, not have there sseparate dmg, for now Haymaker>Spiked knucles.

this is what i sugest, HtH weapons shoud add dmg to your bare fist dmg

Yes I completely agree
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2012, 10:41:36 am »

Yes I completely agree

I'm going to agree with this aswell. Damage from unarmed weapons should be added to your current unarmed damage. This way you promote hth users to actually wear weaponry.

why not make it 1 hit insta kill ? this way u dont need any stuff, guns, armors, just tag ur sneak make it 300 and thats it, all u have to do is come close and touch the target, job done, well played sir ...

unarmed should have been nerfed, this would solve the problem

Seems that somoene got killed by a HH hth and bursted by a SD sneaker. please complain about this in the threads made about hh and SD. not here, you merely make yourself look like a fool.
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2012, 08:01:40 pm »

Seems that somoene got killed by a HH hth and bursted by a SD sneaker. please complain about this in the threads made about hh and SD. not here, you merely make yourself look like a fool.

well You just made a fool of urself, I dont like changes and I almost dont play this game at all, and I havent been killed by hth or SD user this wipe, however i used to play a lot and I see where this is going. HTH should have been something for bluesuits to fend of ants and other low lvl creatures and this is my suggestion, just b/c my point of view doesnt go along with urs u give me names ? I dont get why You want blue suits do x4 dmg more than alts with guns, first of all it doesnt make sense. Secondly atm 2-3 hth guys are able to finish off enclave patrol and u want to boost hth ? You have either no imagination or u are just one of those blue hth trolls, waiting for new changes and new AC cap ...
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2012, 08:26:49 pm »

well You just made a fool of urself, I dont like changes and I almost dont play this game at all, and I havent been killed by hth or SD user this wipe, however i used to play a lot and I see where this is going. HTH should have been something for bluesuits to fend of ants and other low lvl creatures and this is my suggestion, just b/c my point of view doesnt go along with urs u give me names ? I dont get why You want blue suits do x4 dmg more than alts with guns, first of all it doesnt make sense. Secondly atm 2-3 hth guys are able to finish off enclave patrol and u want to boost hth ? You have either no imagination or u are just one of those blue hth trolls, waiting for new changes and new AC cap ...

Please save your breath, I'm not your enemy at all. If you would have read the thread properly you would have realised that this change would benefit people who actually used weapons. And wouldn't it make sense for a person with a power fist to boost his hth damage to wear proper armor?

Furthermore, I do not see how this change would allow to do a "bluesuit" to do 4x more damage. This "bluesuit" would be equiped with a proper weapon that does not even double his hth damage unless he uses proper perks.

Your argument about hth being able to defeat enclave patrols must surely relate to heavy handed. as you might have noticed in the proper thread for heavy handed Solar mentioned that HH will get a proper nerf in any of the following updates, which would effectively stop this problem.
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2012, 08:32:03 pm »

It doesnt matter if EP are gonna be nerfed or not, the thing is its possible to "do 'em" with hth wearing a pajama, try to do it with a few mates wearing ca's and avenger's or other gun's GOOD LUCK. I dont want to nerf melee weapons they are good as they are now, simple HTH nerf would do the job.
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2012, 09:36:47 pm »

It doesnt matter if EP are gonna be nerfed or not, the thing is its possible to "do 'em" with hth wearing a pajama, try to do it with a few mates wearing ca's and avenger's or other gun's GOOD LUCK. I dont want to nerf melee weapons they are good as they are now, simple HTH nerf would do the job.

A few proper snipers and a crippler is all what you could possibly need to defeat an enclave patrol. Crippling is the key. HtH does not need a nerf at all, a buff would be much more in place. A buff which benefits HTH users who use weapons and armor. not bluesuits. HtH (and dont forget about melee!) deserves a proper place in pvp, that they were good for "beating up ants" in previous wipes does not mean that they should remain usseles in this wipe. I say: let the changes come! some fresh changes to attract some new players would be nicely.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 22 queries.