"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 04:19:07 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Healing Powder needing campfire, not workbench.  (Read 824 times)

Healing Powder needing campfire, not workbench.
« on: January 20, 2012, 03:22:33 pm »

I mean, what we do in the workbench with xander roots and broc flowers? Healing powder is a survival herb that we can craft when we are in the wastes with low hp and out of stimpacks, and we don't lose perception, so my suggestion is we can also craft healing powder with campfire, I mean, it's a survival item, we aren't using a hammer to do it, are we?

avv

Re: Healing Powder needing campfire, not workbench.
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 03:36:59 pm »

Sounds good. Would be cool if it could be crafted on random campfired found in encounters (is there any campfires in encs btw? Can't remember).
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

JovankaB

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 03:43:16 pm »

I told it before. Healing powder shouldn't require any workbench, just like weak healing powder.
It's doctor 1 recipe, with doctor char before you get to a workbench you will be healed already.

The point of this item should be to gather some flowers in desert and make a quick weak healing chem
to patch you/your friends up while you are on wasteland, not to farm 500 powders in base for merchant
sale (or some other strange reason).

Make it survival item, not crappy grinding item, please.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 04:00:38 pm by JovankaB »
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2012, 04:01:22 pm »

Up!
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2012, 05:26:33 pm »

I agree on this.
I would give this item a purpose, before having a workbench and crafting simple stimpack.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 24 queries.