"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 28, 2024, 11:38:25 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: a very big problem in NCR  (Read 3930 times)

a very big problem in NCR
« on: February 21, 2010, 02:34:28 pm »

Today i was in NCR selling items.I have got a lots of items and about 20k caps
i go to rondo buy super tool kit and i give it in hand want to dismantle weapons but in that time kill me mutant in rangers house and another ranger loot me
if GM dont believe i can say u what I have got
please GM do something 20k caps arent a little
thx and sorry for english

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
Re: a very big problem in NCR
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 02:37:03 pm »

Well, check your reputation with rangers. If it's inferior to, say, -1500, then it's normal that they attacked you. NCR is the home of rangers and Rondo is in the middle of their headquarters, going there being a rangers' enemy might not be that wise.
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 02:41:26 pm »

NCR rangers neutral 0 so where is the problem?

FischiPiSti

• frikkin' SledgeHammer
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2010, 03:53:59 pm »

Theres something wrong with that place, i witnessed my friend turning into swiss cheese too because the guards shot him for no reason :S
There were many people there, maybe he was punched by somebody and the burst damage killed him, i dont know...
Troll.
HtH suggestions: Melee: +DR(PA)
Unarmed: +AC(active sneak should boost AC as they are "less visible")
General "class" idea pool in the form of new perks with high skillrequirements: http://anarchyonline.wikia.com/wiki/Professions
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2010, 03:56:24 pm »

There were many people there, maybe he was punched by somebody and the burst damage killed him, i dont know...

Do guards use burst? I always see only single shots.
Changed nickname. This acc not in use anymore. Please, devs/mods/gms/ whoever, you can delete it.
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2010, 04:13:32 pm »

Me kill mutant with minigun so...

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2010, 04:20:21 pm »

yeah, the rangers burst nowadays, especially if you're in encounters, right in the way of a raider, they will burst you and take your stuff, they like to call it accidental fire when in fact they are becoming evil, slowly but surely.

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2010, 04:28:41 pm »

yeah, the rangers burst nowadays, especially if you're in encounters, right in the way of a raider, they will burst you and take your stuff, they like to call it accidental fire when in fact they are becoming evil, slowly but surely.

No, i mean in town, these, with sniper rifles, i want to see how they can burst, it'll be interesting.

The most funny thing, when one of guards kills his trader and his friends with his LSW standing behind, while shooting at small radscorpion.
Changed nickname. This acc not in use anymore. Please, devs/mods/gms/ whoever, you can delete it.
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2010, 04:32:20 pm »

ok in encounter but in city? I lost about 20k caps and weapons etc. so everybody be carefully when u going to buy super tool kit because GM will not return you your stuff and this is sad
I all week crafted and sold stuff and now i must start again  :-X
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 04:51:58 pm by Fewer »

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2010, 05:09:40 pm »

or you could skip the crafting and go spelunking, and shooting the critters you find in caves (they are critters because the ones with guns are worse than braindead)

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2010, 06:58:13 pm »

i do that but still .... I waste a lot of hours and that me do angry f*cking super tool kit!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2010, 07:03:54 pm »

ok in encounter but in city? I lost about 20k caps and weapons etc. so everybody be carefully when u going to buy super tool kit because GM will not return you your stuff and this is sad
I all week crafted and sold stuff and now i must start again  :-X
its not rly they dont want but its either its not possible to check what stuff you lost or if they would do it for one all would ask for giving back stuff they lost due to bug and it all would screem in their heads .... thats one of partial reasons why its beta - aka there are bugs and if you lose stuff due to one they take no responsability.

its goood idea no hold on yourself as much cash and gear as you must have at time ...like you could get killed by suicide bomber at any time too..

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2010, 07:50:29 pm »

i think that you just had a weapon and got killed because of that :>

FischiPiSti

• frikkin' SledgeHammer
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2010, 09:21:18 pm »

Tell me about it :D
I spawned in between them, and some raiders. The raiders were a bit far away, so they came closer, and i was just happening to be standing there. So a few came up to ME, and started yelling that "keep your distance" crap. Eventually they started shooting me aswell :( Talk about beeing in the wrong place at the wrong time
Troll.
HtH suggestions: Melee: +DR(PA)
Unarmed: +AC(active sneak should boost AC as they are "less visible")
General "class" idea pool in the form of new perks with high skillrequirements: http://anarchyonline.wikia.com/wiki/Professions
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2010, 11:28:33 am »

is it possible that you "touch" your weapon in your item is not tolerated?
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 22 queries.