"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 05, 2024, 03:39:59 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: What and how many materials we need to create Outpost base.  (Read 729 times)

What and how many materials we need to create Outpost base.
« on: January 17, 2012, 05:01:24 pm »

So the point is that we are not able to finish the construction of outpost base.

I understand that it's billboard is bugged, but maybe someone know what amount of resources should be on construction site to finish it?
Opex, the one and the only!

Pryszczu666

• "And if you gaze for long, into an abyss..."
    • Fonline: Wasteland 2155
Re: What and how many materials we need to create Outpost base.
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 10:02:29 pm »

The bilboard was working in my case, i had to get 1000 Wood and 500 Junk to create The Depot base, just dropped the resources on the ground and everytime value on bilboard changed evaluently with amount of junk and wood laying on the ground ...
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 10:41:38 pm »

He asked about the materials for an Outpost... i cannot answer your question since i asked about this arround alot myself and never got an answer. Outpost construction sites seem to be bugt (ALL not just some) so odds are you have to wait. even Dev told me to buy a Depot instead... so you might consider spending these extra 10k caps on a second base... sry i could not help you any further!

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 11:01:17 pm »

WARNING Altrough soem bases are fixed, but I don;t know why for some people Trapper camp is working but for some not (for us does but for osme guy on IRC didn't show the materiels need for building"
Also OUTPOST and SCRAPHEAP don't work for now (anyway for us).
h
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.311 seconds with 22 queries.