"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 08:33:19 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Motorbikes  (Read 820 times)

Marko69

• SLASH!
Motorbikes
« on: January 18, 2012, 08:01:41 pm »

1 person vehicle.

http://api.ning.com/files/j37pUxFmqnwigjatWegZvvkmyDC459JszeVC0xEi8b43DXtUEtOuWMenptkNbPpGO0DQoTYGOXjHPjSunPB14cGAJTVwmDmM/falloutbike1.jpg

http://www.bikervoodoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/5.jpg

I could do the art/skin for Fonline if someone from devs tell me which format and dimensions. I have FRM converter and other tools, I know the job and I find it amusing to try.
Anti-pk, protector of the law in wasteland.
Re: Motorbikes
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 09:02:42 pm »

I think someone had already made some motorbikes at some point - though they've not been used in game so far. I can't remember if it was a problem with game balance, technically implementing them or with the actual graphics made though.

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 09:56:40 pm »

We are not going to add new cars currently, but it's an option for the future, when the big... *mystic voice* "cars overhault" ... is done.

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 11:11:37 pm »

We are not going to add new cars currently, but it's an option for the future, when the big... *mystic voice* "cars overhault" ... is done.
Soon?

Any sugestions about weapon(Well I wanted to see incendiary grenades - anti tank ones which deal fire dmg) or armors should be gone (well adding raider armor from FT or Brother hood leather armor from FT too could be added , also super mutant ones too, just copy and balance their values of resistances and ... blargh Iam talking too much ;-).) forget for now.
h

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 11:17:46 pm »

No, not soon. It will take a while until we are up to that topic.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 1.286 seconds with 28 queries.