"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 30, 2024, 11:13:56 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Gun Runners reputation  (Read 5243 times)

Aricvomit

• Prepare for bowel disruption
Re: Gun Runners reputation
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2012, 10:28:30 am »

i cant get into gun runners at 350, i had it above 1000 before but got lazy, it fell to 200. does this mean that i have to get it back to 1000 or is the rep system still not working right? i thought it had been lowered to 250.
plasma nade your face off!
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2012, 04:25:17 pm »

you have to keep it above 500
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2012, 12:02:31 am »

The unguarded ones ... Gunrunners is meant to be the tough to earn access alternative to those

Craft slowly in safety in Gunrunners vs craft freely in dangerous places.

Really if you think about it the BoS would logically have an Advanced Workbench. Joining the BoS should be harder but with the Advanced Workbench as a benefit because atm they have no huge benefits of joining. The Enclace should also have an Advanced Workbench following this logic after all they have PA.
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2012, 08:08:34 pm »

The San Francisco run currently gives 150 faction points per trip - this is the biggest i think

I managed to get access to the gun runners facility when my faction rating went above 900.
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2012, 08:42:53 pm »

Really if you think about it the BoS would logically have an Advanced Workbench. Joining the BoS should be harder but with the Advanced Workbench as a benefit because atm they have no huge benefits of joining. The Enclace should also have an Advanced Workbench following this logic after all they have PA.

In this case, you'll need to make grind quests to be allowed to craft high-tier stuff...with high-tier blueprints you find in grinding encounters...from high-tier materials you mine in unguarded places.
Or you farm them from caravans.
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2012, 02:01:59 pm »

I see its pain in the ass to craft there, but as they say its online game its not single player,

for mariphosa, all you need is one guy which will wait for you at enterence and notifie you if someone is comming, if yes just hide somewhere in mariphosa its qute a lot of space to hide
I am crafting there alone all the time i was never pk-ed, its ultra easy, i meat some crafter chit-cahted with them, i feel sorry for guys doing delevery quest

PolarBear315

« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2012, 03:52:56 pm »

How do you get a run quest? At HUB I sined up to run a creat or job to Junk Town, nobody at entrince caravans would respound thou, do you need to be a higher level for these runs?

PS; Dec, 11, 2012
Do you need CH3 to get gunrunners run quest to SF ?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 06:42:31 pm by PolarBear315 »

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2012, 05:15:42 pm »

Caravan runs aren't in the game yet.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.