"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 07:48:24 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: HOW TO START easily for NEWBIES  (Read 2831 times)

Re: HOW TO START easily for NEWBIES
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2012, 08:10:28 am »

You see why u MUST not start this game if you play solo and you are not related with someone that already plays the game for long time?

You know, when I started playing this game I didn't know a single person who played it.  No friends in game, certainly none in real life.

Within a few weeks I made some friends, and later joined a faction and made more friends.

Seriously dude.  If I'm able to make friends, and you aren't... that says something.

When you think the entire world is against you, maybe it's time to stop and think that maybe the common denominator in all your problems here is YOU.
Iguana Pete's sister

Marko

• Treeman say map unsafe.
    • Updating the 2238 wiki
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2012, 09:00:00 am »

Wind_Drift and i are enemies in this game, yet i will back what he said.

When i started, i started solo. I did invite one RL friend to the game, but everyone else i met in-game. And though i find this community to be mostly hateful (it's not just Wind_Drift's faction), i do find some friendly people.

One key to finding friends in here is...to be a friend in here first. Rather than search for someone offering their friendship to you, be a friend to them instead. Some won't care. Some will. A few of those will become friends to you in this game and even the ones who don't might remember you were friendly and you helped them.
Be patient with me. I'm from the USA so my English isn't very good.
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2012, 02:39:14 pm »

As far as I remember wipe was 20 days ago not 26. Can someone confirm this?

solid snake

• Got a smoke?
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2012, 04:01:59 pm »

zorga is a troll.
that said, i play solo all the time. my gang is a small group so im left alone in the wastes most of the time. i farm and trade for everything i own.
make a broken unarmed character with fast metabolism and heavy handed 10en and 10st. go beat the shit out of cows and hide the cow hides somewhere in a town. register a small guns sneaker burster build and make a tent. log onto the unarmed build, gather junk, some flint to make a primitive tool to mine ore and fix spiked knuckles to farm a gun and ammo and pick it up with your small guns build like you did with the cow hides. before you know it your tent is full of tons of weapons, ammo and armor. go to reno and burst people. 100% profit. you can level to 24 and only die a few times. this game isnt hard enough...

Chewbakka

• Sarmatians
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2012, 12:29:06 am »

troll, all i have done is play solo or with 1 other. If this game wasn't as extreme as it is, i would not want to play.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 18 queries.