"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 09, 2024, 08:07:46 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: APK does it exist?  (Read 14279 times)

Re: APK does it exist?
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2012, 08:56:23 pm »

No, he is trying to say that they are not only "bluesuit killers" and they fight other things too. In a extend comprehension of all this stuff we can determine that EVERYBODY IS A MORON AND A VICTIM and further discussion will only inflame our brains.
I mean you can say "C88 is APK" "Rogues are not PKs" "Lagmaster is a tentraper" "S8 are n00b murders" because it is only relevant for certain situation and depending on the point of view of both sides.

Correct.

We have a lot of different guys, who do a lot of different things.  If I had to name one problem we have it's that we have no cohesive goal.  We did TC last age when we could, but we have just as many members who want nothing to do with it as we have members who want to do it. 

However, saying "Go do TC and be real bad guys" is pretty stupid.  It makes little to no sense, actually.  Honestly, considering that 99% of the server hates us for one reason (or multiple) is pretty indicative that we're doing a good job of being "the bad guys", regardless of how we choose to do it.

When you boil it all down, most of you guys simply don't like the way we play, and that's fine.  You don't have to, and we aren't asking you to.  But crying because we don't do things the way you or other people do them is useless.  To be honest, a lot of the "gang issues" that get discussed here is mostly crying and complaining about every little thing.  It doesn't matter the topic, some of you will cry about it like a teenage girl who is upset because daddy doesn't like her scumbag boyfriend, or a bitch that lost her makeup. 

We try not to do a lot of that crying about this, that, or the other, because we laugh at y'all for it.  We tend not to post vids, or screens, or tell everyone "lolz, look we fucked you up n00bs, ur bad players suck it" ***shit in mouth*** because we feel it would make us look just as retarded as we think some of you are.

Oh, Dantiko.  If you think that all PK's are just underage children, then you don't know many PK's.  And this brings us to my last point...

The reason S8 is still around is because most of us are friends.  We LIKE playing together, it's as simple as that.  It's not some misplaced sense of power over new players, it's not some ridiculous fantasy land to us.  We like the game, and we like playing it with our friends.  That's why the faction still exists.  There are new players, and old players, and everyone else is in the middle somewhere, including me.  For anyone to claim to know otherwise is pretty ridiculous.  Seriously, I don't know what goes on in TSAR or TTTLA's mumble/IRC/whatever, because I'm not there.  And I won't pretend to.  The logic works both ways.

If making fun of us makes you feel better, by all means keep doing it.  It doesn't really hurt any of our feelings.  We see our side, you see your side, the truth is somewhere in the middle.

WD
Iguana Pete's sister

Gaizk

• -40 5mm +1 Frag
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2012, 09:15:06 pm »

Out of all the S8 guys I`ve met you`re the only sensitive reasonable guy and trust me, i´ve been everywhere. How come you like sticking with those fucked up ideals anyway? Even you know its distasteful. And there are plenty other assh... I mean pkers on the server, and even some of them have formed gangs you see, like MDK which is active enough ATM, leave the senseless pking to those little groups, or even to the russians that are coming back again (Soon san francisco will have those nets again) You guys should aim for a purpose, its just sad to see a well cohesive group waste its time on petty activities.
I think it's much better now. It's strange to see how everyone is a millionare in a wasteland..
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2012, 09:27:31 pm »

Out of all the S8 guys I`ve met you`re the only sensitive reasonable guy and trust me, i´ve been everywhere. How come you like sticking with those fucked up ideals anyway? Even you know its distasteful. And there are plenty other assh... I mean pkers on the server, and even some of them have formed gangs you see, like MDK which is active enough ATM, leave the senseless pking to those little groups, or even to the russians that are coming back again (Soon san francisco will have those nets again) You guys should aim for a purpose, its just sad to see a well cohesive group waste its time on petty activities.

Then you haven't met them all.

And you've been "Everywhere"?  Like our Skype chat, Raid Call, and playing with us?

I think I know the guys I play with a bit better than you do.

Don't be too quick to compliment me, either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Giv9XQhOTIE
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 11:32:48 pm by Wind_Drift »
Iguana Pete's sister

Gaizk

• -40 5mm +1 Frag
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2012, 09:35:05 pm »

Whose base was it anyway and did you rape it afterwards (or did they claim it)? Its a shame then your marketing department haven´t exploited this epic eh, wins! Unless it was a kind of one night stand thing...

And for the compliments, you got a sexy voice :3
I think it's much better now. It's strange to see how everyone is a millionare in a wasteland..
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2012, 09:43:26 pm »

Whose base was it anyway and did you rape it afterwards (or did they claim it)? Its a shame then your marketing department haven´t exploited this epic eh, wins! Unless it was a kind of one night stand thing...

And for the compliments, you got a sexy voice :3

No we did not rape it.  We left everything there.

This was a GN13/Outcasts base.
Iguana Pete's sister

« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2012, 01:26:20 am »

However, saying "Go do TC and be real bad guys" is pretty stupid.  It makes little to no sense, actually.

It makes sense instead of shooting loners and players who just simply can't retaliate , better go fight other teams since S8 is a team right ... faction whatever ? Unless you are not able to do that for some obvious reasons like not enough people for that , but there are ways how to bypass that if your motivated enough.

We really need more teams participating in TC :) more fun for everyone.
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2012, 03:08:04 am »

t888 stop that please. not everyone needs to play tc.

S8 mostly plays in desert in turn base and I like them couse I need some enemies to shoot in TB :F This era mercstraps gona be a lot harder to manage so the only thing that I was accusing s8 lately (using pussy insta-kill death traps) will be probably gone.

« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2012, 03:43:37 am »

S8 will be around in TB/RT all over the wasteland, no worries
"Everyman is evil yes, everyman's a liar"

Johnny Nuclear

• Rotator
  • hrmm
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2012, 11:17:50 am »

VSB
Rockwell gold card owner.

Vilgefortz

• not playing but still loving this game :)
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2012, 09:27:57 am »

TSAR, TTTLA, C88, Guardians, The Lost Children, GN13, Outcasts, etc etc etc...  you guys have a strong enough APK showing on the server.  There are more I'm forgetting, as always.

Someone has to be the bad guy, and we fulfill that purpose.

As far as the "only kills bluesuits" notion, why is it always left out or otherwise overlooked when we attack or kill a top level player in BA?  You guys never mention it.  Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose.  Sometimes I kill Vilgefortz and his buddy in CA escapes with 12 HP, and he has to bring a 5 Merc rocket team to kill me.

Whats up with that?

You want video?  They sure as shit ain't bluesuits.

So go ahead, do your thing.  We'll do ours.

- WD

About part about me and mercs : you made my day! Loled hard

Yours imagination is bigger than my not yet born son's one.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 10:06:57 am by Vilgefortz »

Marko69

• SLASH!
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2012, 03:41:10 pm »

Usually the group with enough players can control towns, and benefit from it in imbalanced amount of ammo and weapons right now, if what I hear is not false info. They also get militia power in certain towns, and control access to traders there. Regardless of that a group of people can occupy unprotected mines, where you get high quality ore which is used for crafting best gear. Right now there are 3 such mines, so with 3 factions blocking it and killing everyone else there (PK) other players would be unable to have any of the best gear, but in this fallout world protecting mines is not so important. Players which are noobs, or loners, they will roam around the wasteland and do crappy with crappy gear. And after being killing by someone stronger they whine about it and call it PK, call themselves APK. There are now people like me or maybe I'm the only one, who decides to live his life in fonline, based on honor. So if someone does something dishonorable, I disrespect such group and people and mark them as enemies.
I don't shoot noobs, but I hate them very much, if someone is noob, don't play with him. Saves you from stress and stupidity is contagious.
I haven't seen anyone who cares about anything, I was away for 3 days, but now I'm back so I can check the status in wasteland, but I doubt that anything has changed. Everyone cares for him self. Some may care for other players, but I don't know. It usually remains among the factions or sects. They help you if you are from their group. If they don't know you, they steal your car, pk you. Who cares? I'm not like that, I'm some sort of apk. I don't steal or kill those who don't do that first. And I know that my actions are like some small ant pushing a piece of wood, a larger group of ants can push wood, grass, and other ants around. I'm no one to talk, being a former pk I now try to become good, because evil is bad.
By the way apk want me and you and others to be pk so they can have enemy. You can't kill and loot if no one is pk. But fortunately many are. Greedy rats game, heavy sickness it is. Human nature!
Anti-pk, protector of the law in wasteland.
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2012, 01:44:05 am »

About part about me and mercs : you made my day! Loled hard

Yours imagination is bigger than my not yet born son's one.

Not sure what you mean here.

Are you saying it didn't happen, or that it didn't happen the way I said it did?
Iguana Pete's sister

Frenchy

• TSAR
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2012, 04:28:46 am »

I'm APK in real-life  ;)

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2012, 10:49:08 pm »

I'm APK in real-life  ;)

and that means you don't take out a combat shotgun and start bursting people in the city?

Vilgefortz

• not playing but still loving this game :)
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2012, 06:02:56 pm »

Not sure what you mean here.

Are you saying it didn't happen, or that it didn't happen the way I said it did?

I never used mercs or friends with mercs in pvp.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 20 queries.