"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 25, 2024, 09:08:19 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: (Client crash)  (Read 682 times)

(Client crash)
« on: January 12, 2012, 03:17:15 am »

Hi everyone,

First of all sorry if I made any mistake for the topic or other stuff as I am new here ;)

Ok so I tried to play Fonline 2238 and made all the recommanded steps to install it I mean the critter and the other file from Fallout 2

I created my character and started the game but it was impossible to move or very slowly after repeating the mouse clic several times, after entering the game and after that I am ejected to the start menu with PLAY/REGISTRATION/OPTIONS/CREDITS/EXIT:
And when I manage to move to the stairs the game client crashes.

My computer is a i3  W.7  integrated intel GPU  4Go Ram

By the way I updated all the files from the client option and everything was ok

jonny rust

• Caravan Dan
Re: (Client crash)
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 02:05:25 am »

I was just having the same problem (I think) and I seem to have solved it;

After dropping out a few times and finally the whole client just crashing I went to check the Fonline.txt to see what had gone wrong, but when I tried to open it I was told I coulnt because the file was being used by another process... so I started the task manager and sure enough, there was a (second?) instance of the Fonline.exe running for some reason, so I ended that and now everything seems to be running fine (having said that, this only just happened and we'll see how extended play works out for me).

I suppose chances are if you have rebooted your computer you aren't having this problem anymore, but if it reers up again just have a look at your processes and make sure you dont have a second instance of the fonline.exe running.

Hope that helps!

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 21 queries.