"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 11:45:12 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Economy balances  (Read 718 times)

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
Economy balances
« on: January 09, 2012, 09:18:33 am »

I appreciate that weak healing powder selling faggots have been removed yet I am still waiting for bb selling faggotry to end.  Am I the only one that thinks that in ncr that a vendor would stop buying bbs from players when they've purchased 13,000 on hand?  If this game where to follow supply and demand then surely they would turn away yet another bb selling faggot.

P.S. Please don't make the red ryder the NEW bb currency equivelent......
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 09:20:38 am by TKs-KaBoom »
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?
Re: Economy balances
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 10:23:52 am »

bbs,red ryder and even mausers and 9mm shouldn't be able to be sold to anyone really. even at 100%, but anything higher than the 10mm pistol or grease gun should be fairly easy to sell in 100% condition. idk about brass knuckles those where everywhere too because they're easy to make and can be sold often.

pistacja

• Ninja-Nurse
    • pistacja69.deviantart.com
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 11:10:45 am »

If it stops for BBs then people will sell bulk amounts of other items (fruit, flamer fule or whatever) or even make a crafter alt to just make and sell some other sweet stop item.

Most numerous items should be removed from the vendor in the first place when items are changed to caps and that item should be removed from the wanted items list until the next item->caps transmutation.

Items will still be sellable but not all the time in any quantity.

avv

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 01:17:16 pm »

Make bb's cost 0. Shops need to buy what players buy from them. So if players buy lots of buffout, the shop should also buy buffout from players. If nobody buys radios, shop simply shouldn't buy them. It could always keep one item in its inventory, depending on the shop's type and if players start to buy it, the shop could start to buy more.

For example a doctor sells these:
psycho
buffout
mentats
superstims
stims

After each restock the shop checks what has been bought and what hasn't.

If all superstims, psycho and buffout was gone the shop would add +demand for those items meaning that he will buy them from players until next restock comes. If they are still being bought, the +demand would stack. Because mentats and normal stims weren't bought, they will get -demand until someone buys them away. If nobody buys them in say - 3 restocks the shop won't buy them from players.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 11:35:38 pm »

I appreciate that weak healing powder selling faggots have been removed yet I am still waiting for bb selling faggotry to end.  Am I the only one that thinks that in ncr that a vendor would stop buying bbs from players when they've purchased 13,000 on hand?  If this game where to follow supply and demand then surely they would turn away yet another bb selling faggot.

P.S. Please don't make the red ryder the NEW bb currency equivelent......

It`s all done and you felle must to go to hub and carry boxes folk, we all like it:D

you can also gather some flowers for me but i could buy it in about month :D
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 11:39:38 pm by seb910 »

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 11:38:11 pm »

I'm hoping there will be some kind of multiple item penalty ... its just hard to get something new done when there's lots of bugs to fix ;)
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 04:22:31 pm »

Isnt it silly effort? Trying to ballance artificiall economy than to allow players to trade with players freely and safely letting players set ALL THE PRICES everytime!

Our commy comrades tried it once some time ago... Without much success.
Kill them all and let the god sort them out.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 22 queries.