Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: bases  (Read 5168 times)

Gob

• The Good
Re: bases
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2012, 10:24:14 pm »

Interesting :) where is the NPC in Vault City where you can get a construction site I really need that base .
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2012, 10:30:18 pm »

Yes, but I have a problem with resources, where do I leave them? I tried talking to the NPC, only two dialogs is "Nevermind" and "May I ask, When is it going be finished?"...and I tried trading with him also.

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2012, 10:34:43 pm »

Yes, but I have a problem with resources, where do I leave them? I tried talking to the NPC, only two dialogs is "Nevermind" and "May I ask, When is it going be finished?"...and I tried trading with him also.
I guess it's bugged for Outpost, as I don't have any progress either and falloutdude seems to say you just have to leave it on map. Gonna report it later, if you don't do it first.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2012, 11:08:21 pm »

Interesting :) where is the NPC in Vault City where you can get a construction site I really need that base .

and i would like know about the NCR guy  ::)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 11:14:04 pm by Aeco »

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2012, 11:30:22 pm »

just leave all the wood and junk on ground. on bulletin board it should go up more and more as you place them on the ground.
Roaming the waste again.

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2012, 11:57:23 pm »

and i would like know about the NCR guy  ::)

I walked around the entire town talking to NPC but there was no one that was selling a construction site.
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2012, 12:07:29 am »

i know i had the same shit in ncr... but seems like the poeple knowing of the npc locations wont tell us :D

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2012, 12:12:17 am »

i know i had the same shit in ncr... but seems like the poeple knowing of the npc locations wont tell us :D
At main entrance, a guy with farmer skin, under the small shelter.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2012, 12:15:02 am »

base seller in vc is on first building on right. the greeting center i think its called. tsar used this one and we are not having any weird bugs or anything.
Roaming the waste again.

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2012, 12:18:50 am »

base seller in vc is on first building on right. the greeting center i think its called. tsar used this one and we are not having any weird bugs or anything.

thx i just noticed the dialog a few mins ago....but how many people do i need to have around me to get it ?

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2012, 01:25:47 am »

Edit: could'nt find any npc in NCR with an dialog for outpost construction... maybe because i was without teammates and/or the ammount of money needed

He offers depot (1000 wood, 500 junk), trapper camp (?), scrapyard (?) and outpost (?).
Nie biegaj za stadem.

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2012, 10:07:16 am »

thx all of you... we found the guy and created the construction site but the sign doesnt show the resources need. all it says is "showing progress:" will post this in bugs section of the forum  :(

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2012, 10:35:05 am »

He offers depot (1000 wood, 500 junk), trapper camp (?), scrapyard (?) and outpost (?).
Holy damn :o So much useless resources needed :/ that's too easy to get.
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2012, 10:46:05 am »

you should be happy you can actually see the resources needed... as for now i cant even see the location of the site on the map anymore  >:(

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2012, 11:06:40 am »

you should be happy you can actually see the resources needed... as for now i cant even see the location of the site on the map anymore  >:(
Calm down sweetie, we have the same issue so far - some of us see building site, some of us see base, terminal at base is inactive:

and we can't manage properly terminal at site. Construction worker answers this for "when it's done?" question:

Cruel easter egg, must I say.

All resources needed are gathered at building site.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.147 seconds with 21 queries.