"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 28, 2024, 11:56:52 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Re: New factions names propositions  (Read 33790 times)

Maseron

• The World is my Arena!
Re: Re: New factions names propositions
« Reply #180 on: November 06, 2011, 12:27:18 pm »

I have suggestions on some factions aswell.

The New 40's

Duke Tommy's Gang

The Forgotten

The Scarred/Burned

Flayers

New World Time Revolutionists

Looting Legion

Just some names that popped straight up from my skull. There were so many posts that I actually didn't read them all to see if they had put up similar names to what I have written. Pardon my ignorance, have a nice day.  8)
Ring-a-ding babe! Hope you've got yer gun loaded, cus I ain't gonna wait for it to go pow-ow! The world is the arena child, strongest for himself. The weak rely on others, you've gotta do what you gotta do when it comes to survival. Anything!
« Reply #181 on: November 11, 2011, 01:50:15 am »

1.) A Bunch of Drunks

2.) The Ronin Union

3.) The Jooooos!

3.) The Bilderburgers

4.) The Trilateral Commission

5.) The John Birch Society ("The Birchers")

6.) Diversity Rapegangs

"A Bunch of Drunks are taking Klamath!"

I wish there were bags, backpacks, etc. in Fonline.
« Reply #182 on: November 11, 2011, 03:56:10 am »

is it possible for a system to be implemented where we could choose our own name, have the GM's approval for it to be a base name? Would this be that unreasonable? You could even make it to where a gang would have to show that they had been playing the game ___ amount of time before this option could be available. I think that would be alot easier than databasing so many retarded names and there would be some "positive" GM/player interaction instead of only seeing them at events/ or GM jail. I think both player's and Gm's treat each other unfairly mainly because they have no interaction other than the aforementioned ways above. As a result players think Gm's/Dev's are dicks and the players who have geniune ideas and suggestions are ignored because we are mostly thought of us obnoxious whiners. Am i wrong here?
"Everyman is evil yes, everyman's a liar"
« Reply #183 on: November 11, 2011, 04:10:37 am »

Am i wrong here?
Yes.

About factions:
http://fonline2238.blogspot.com/2011/08/revolutionizing-faction-terminal.html
http://fonline2238.blogspot.com/2011/08/revolutionizing-faction-terminal-data.html

About GM/Dev - Player interactions:
It's your point of view, personally I like GMs actions, even when they're preventing me from making NCR fun place, also, in good old times (when Sha Enin was mortal and could move) it was really fun to force Surf or Izual come to NCR to fix him or release from bunker or something, I really liked to watch Surf trying to fix broken Sha Enin who always ran away from me and become "busy", or lock ~5 players in Hub's gunstore and then requesthelp myself that I'm exploiting blocking people without getting blocker tag.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Page created in 0.11 seconds with 21 queries.