"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 04:26:46 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: (Perk) In Your Face  (Read 5203 times)

Re: (Perk) In Your Face
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2012, 07:25:19 pm »

Town minigun controllers in CAs whining about overpowered bluesuits?

I think Heavy Handed trait is the best thing that ever happened to the HtH this season. Combined with In Your Face perk, it finally makes HtH fighter a formidable treat to minigunners.

Want to kill this bluesuit? Don't get him close.
Didn't killed him with one burst? Get your teammate to fend him off.
And even the most formidable HtH fighter will deal 4-20 HP per hit a 2 seconds, so even if you hadn't taken Stonewall, your mate will be able to save you.

Actually, it works pretty well just by two players. I was once bursted by a random guy in a encounter and charged him - he just ran away, kept his distance from me and probably sent a help signal via teamspeak, so his mate entered the encounter and neutralized me while i pummeled his agressive friend red.
Now that's teamwork.
If it were just a rogue PK harassing bluesuits, he wouldn't stand a chance. And the mural of the story in 2238 is - never fight alone.
And the devs made a impressive deal out of it.

hahahaha, dunno whats worse this guy's way of thinking or someone ( one of devs) who made all pajama blue suits so imba overpowered

i dont get it, at first they make everything so expensive and hard to obtain ( blueprints, new barter or i would say "no barter" and so on)
secondly they make overpowered imba perks and cheap builds like sneakers + hth aka 1x1 u have no chance, run away or call a mate if u see my pajama"
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 07:30:26 pm by Killy »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnf6eia8M2k
FO by sadists for sadomasochists
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2012, 10:17:41 pm »

What's wrong, Killy, are you pissed off because you can't go pwning pajamas alone now? Imba, my ass.

Second, it's a fucking Wasteland. You can't massproduce miniguns anymore and that's good.
Get something else, like tactics and mates.

About HtH.
It's not imbalanced.
It was unbalanced - pre-wipe.
HtH was unplayable in PvP.
Good job, devs.

Now about In Your Face perk: i think 50% is perfect for single-shot weapons, but bursting weapons should have a better chance of hitting, because of a spray of lead. Also, isn't the Spray And Pray perk a counterperk for In Your Face, like Stonewall for Heavy Handed?

Also, weapons already dominated last season. Now it's your turn to cope with HtH, gunners. Develop new builds and tactics.
Wasteland is a tricky business.
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2012, 10:41:29 pm »

What's wrong, Killy, are you pissed off because you can't go pwning pajamas alone now? Imba, my ass.

Second, it's a fucking Wasteland. You can't massproduce miniguns anymore and that's good.
Get something else, like tactics and mates.

About HtH.
It's not imbalanced.
It was unbalanced - pre-wipe.
HtH was unplayable in PvP.
Good job, devs.

Now about In Your Face perk: i think 50% is perfect for single-shot weapons, but bursting weapons should have a better chance of hitting, because of a spray of lead. Also, isn't the Spray And Pray perk a counterperk for In Your Face, like Stonewall for Heavy Handed?

Also, weapons already dominated last season. Now it's your turn to cope with HtH, gunners. Develop new builds and tactics.

I've done some hinkley to see in your face in action. You will notice that when you are standing next to your friendly neighbourhood BG user that your survival is pretty much dependant of a dice roll. (which it always is) every time the BG bursts you you have 50/50 odds to die or not. While you ripping/mauling that BG might do no crit or a bad crit. and in general melee tends to lose from both snipers and BG. so I think it's fine.

Note: This was done with a melee character, not a unarmed/hh character.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 18 queries.