"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 08:14:54 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Reputation and encounters  (Read 1621 times)

Reputation and encounters
« on: December 28, 2009, 05:53:03 pm »

The reputation system is one of those good new ideas in FOnline in my opinion. But its sad, that there are many ways to get negative reputations quick and cant enter some cities anymore and on the other hand you cant really do anything about that. There are almost no ways to fix your reputation back to normal or even increase it once it became negative at one or more factions.

So there should be a way to do that. More quests or (maybe even better) in combination with some other new feature like that outpost idea.

The other thing about the reputation has to do with the random encounters.

Lets say i got some Char who has to become a raider to get the SG3 profession. Now that means you get some real bad reputations. Despite the huge amount of cities you cant enter anymore without beeing shooted, several random encounters will kill you too. Like NCR caravans, Unity Patrols or Junktown scouts for example. I'm an enemy to those factions now and thats ok (somehow). But what about Raiders and Slavers? They still attack my poor SG3 char too. That makes no sense. Maybe there would be a way to make those encounters friendly so that it really depends on your reputation if such npc's attack you or not...
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 19 queries.