"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 12:17:19 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Ambush perk: Low Profile  (Read 1249 times)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Ambush perk: Low Profile
« on: December 30, 2011, 10:48:20 pm »

Low Profile:  Staying still is the key to being undetected.  As you lay low, you become comfortable in your position, and manage to create a perfectly no-movement position.  The Sneak Skill gains a 75% (or 50%, though i recommend 75%) after standing in one hex for more than 10 seconds.

This will allow actual "Sniping".   Generally being a guerrilla tactic rather than being near the thick of battle like it is now.

This will of course also allow several other "guerrilla" styled builds to be made.

and bring alot more creativity to pvp.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

avv

Re: Ambush perk: Low Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 02:30:41 pm »

10 seconds is a lifetime in combat. Make it 5.

Also preferrably works only next to obstacles, like ghost. Being invisible in the middle of nowhere is pretty dumb. That gives the receiving end a hint where the assailant might be. Could be low level perk.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Wallace

• "Not a bug. It's a feature"
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 03:33:43 pm »

Let's see... After wipe we gonna have a lotta perks no one from the community asked for (very much) yet still there are things plenty of people wanted to be upgraded yet they are still on shitty level (traits)...

Yet you suggest your own perk to be implemented...

Well good luck! (honestly)

PS. I personnaly kinda like it

craft, Craft, CRAFT! (armors)
sometimes repair dismantle stuff
Roleplay!
...and most of all; DEATH TO NERFING!!!

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 06:30:34 pm »

10 seconds is a lifetime in combat. Make it 5.
that's the point, your not supposed to be in the middle of combat when using this, your supposed to either ambush and win, or use guerrilla tactics, shooting and running, setting up new position soon after.

Though I suppose it could be a lowered down a bit, 7 seconds good enough?
Also preferrably works only next to obstacles, like ghost. Being invisible in the middle of nowhere is pretty dumb. That gives the receiving end a hint where the assailant might be. Could be low level perk.
Yeah, being invisible in the middle of no where IS kinda dumb.  Yet every sneaker scout can do JUST that ::)
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2012, 12:58:23 pm »

yeah, i like it, needs some polidhing, but id good

other one:Steady Aim
you like how those enemys look, you have a higher chance to hit/crit(chose one) if you stay in one place for a few seconds

can work perfectly with Low Profile to make the ultimate assasin char

and other one: Takedown
req: 100 melle, 100 sneak(add more if you whant
you know how to imobalize enemys with melle weapons, if you are sneaking, your atacks has a high/higher chance to knock them out and/or you are still sneaking after using a melle atack

ideea from CoD series
name: Hold Breath
req: 150 SG
descr: You learned how to regulate your breath when aiming down your sights
effect: +20%chance to hit when aiming any body part(no effect for hip fire)

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2012, 01:20:41 pm »

This should be how "Melt into Shadow" works on the cbt.
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2012, 01:23:59 pm »

This perk seems interesting but according to description it will be mostly for shortrange sneakers (bursters, throwers...) and proxy scouts. Real sniper build is very perk and skill tight to accomodate any sneak skill or extra perk and dont need this. Anyone else but other 56 hex snipers just dont see him cause he is out of their view range.
Kill them all and let the god sort them out.
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2012, 02:07:56 pm »

This perk seems interesting but according to description it will be mostly for shortrange sneakers (bursters, throwers...) and proxy scouts. Real sniper build is very perk and skill tight to accomodate any sneak skill or extra perk and dont need this. Anyone else but other 56 hex snipers just dont see him cause he is out of their view range.

Not really , because of the raised level cap that allows more skillpoints snipers could potentially get 160% sneak with this perk , in addition with some stealth boy .... well that could prove a combat viable option.
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2012, 01:03:04 am »

Use shovel to make spider-hole?
I wish there were bags, backpacks, etc. in Fonline.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.097 seconds with 22 queries.