"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 07, 2024, 10:18:42 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Toolkit+Repair Skill  (Read 723 times)

Toolkit+Repair Skill
« on: January 06, 2012, 01:32:08 am »

Hello , I'm new to this game and I have to make a character.
To keep it short I need to know the following because I couldn't find it with search and not on the wiki (maybe I didn't look hard enough) so I apologize in advance if this has allready been answered.

On the wiki it states for professions:

"*Drugs can be used to achieve the needed SPECIAL requirements for professions."

One of the requirments for the Armorer Profession [1] for instance is to have 60 % repair.

And a super toolkit raises the repair skill by 50%

If I would have 10% repair skill and equip a super tool kit could I still get the armorer profession for example? or does this rule only count for drugs?

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
Re: Toolkit+Repair Skill
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 01:53:54 am »

Only counts if you can actually see the change on your Character sheet. It adds a "floating" value that isn't actually there. So, in your case, sorry but it only counts for drugs.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 01:59:53 am »

Ow I see , because I was going to make a fighter character with Big Guns but I readed some topics and it indicated that if you are a making a character you should not make combined characters (Like crafting+Big guns to make a good PVP Character) and I thought maybe with this toolkit I would not be really a crafter but still be able to craft big guns+ammo without needing anybody to do it for me without wasting my PVP potential.

Anyway thanks for the information and the quick response Dishonest Abe  ;)

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 02:15:24 am »

And that's when alts come in :p
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.213 seconds with 23 queries.