Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Perks  (Read 32616 times)

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
Re: Perks
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2012, 01:19:47 pm »

I also would like to ask about idea of AC perks how they work against enemy shooting you with avenger? I hope it doesnt make someone unhittable or only 1 bullet hit the target when full AC guy is in run mode...

Well, depends on your final ToHit really, shooting a high AC char running is just like shooting when you don't have yet enough skill. If you have 5-9% ToHit all your bullets will most likely miss.

Few more questions:
- What about STR char. modifier? Is it still -20% to gun skill if I got 6str and gun require 7str ?

Yes AFAIK. Don't forget it add a small chance of crit miss too.

- How about critics for BG's now ? With that all anti critic perks and 3x toughness is it any chance to make a good critic shoot?

Yes.

- Stonewall : Is it about END amount of skills or now about STR ?
  "Generic requirements: Level at least 9,  Strength at least 6 " so more STR -> less chance for KO's ?
Stonewall effectiveness is still guided by endurance.

I have no idea if spray and pray is bugged.
But could a dev answer my previous questions?
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2012, 01:51:48 pm »

S&P should only work on bursts, so not targetted. Should have En requirements too, just not added yet
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2012, 02:10:13 pm »

S&P should only work on bursts, so not targetted. Should have En requirements too, just not added yet

Only bursts? How about single but not aimed shoots or shooting a single bullet already counts as aiming? And how about rockets?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 02:39:07 pm by mojuk »

Vandal

• The Sarmatian
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2012, 04:15:46 pm »

How does this work? You can learn support perk instead of a normal perk or you can learn support perks beside normal ones?
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2012, 10:17:26 pm »

How does this work? You can learn support perk instead of a normal perk or you can learn support perks beside normal ones?

Beside normal ones :) thank the gods/devs
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2012, 02:40:42 am »

Can anyone tell me, what kamikaze malus is exactly?

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2012, 02:44:32 am »

Can anyone tell me, what kamikaze malus is exactly?
You don't get to have any armor threshold from perks.

(take toughness with kamikaze = +0/5)
(take even tougher with kamikaze = +0/10)

I learned it the hard way, because it didn't give a very good explanation whatsoever clearly...  Still, the character I made with it is fine for what I use it for so meh.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2012, 02:55:08 am »

You don't get to have any armor threshold from perks.

(take toughness with kamikaze = +0/5)
(take even tougher with kamikaze = +0/10)

I learned it the hard way, because it didn't give a very good explanation whatsoever clearly...  Still, the character I made with it is fine for what I use it for so meh.

But you still get full benefit of any armor? So if you dont go for toughness, the downside doesnt matter anyway?

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2012, 07:10:29 pm »

But you still get full benefit of any armor? So if you dont go for toughness, the downside doesnt matter anyway?
yeah pretty much.

But if you're taking kamikaze, you're going for dodging hits, so leather jackets give +0/20 for everything. 
Combat leather jacket gives +2/30 for normal.
Leather armor and above gives a negative to your AC so that's a no-no. (but yes you'll still recieve full benefit from it if you wear it)

So essentially, the best armor you can use and still make full use of your trait is the combat leather jacket. (you will have 2/30 resistant to normal weapons + full AC benefit)
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2012, 07:13:32 pm »

yeah pretty much.

But if you're taking kamikaze, you're going for dodging hits, so leather jackets give +0/20 for everything. 
Combat leather jacket gives +2/30 for normal.
Leather armor and above gives a negative to your AC so that's a no-no. (but yes you'll still recieve full benefit from it if you wear it)

So essentially, the best armor you can use and still make full use of your trait is the combat leather jacket. (you will have 2/30 resistant to normal weapons + full AC benefit)

Sounds interesting. Imagine a Char with 230 AC after the cap is lifted  ;D Thanks you!
« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2012, 11:28:30 pm »

Sounds interesting. Imagine a Char with 230 AC after the cap is lifted  ;D Thanks you!

With a char like this you should pick Jinxed. Then just run around and troll everyone. :D

Abaddon Raptus

• Die for .NET
« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2012, 01:02:40 am »

What about Right between the eyes?

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2012, 02:03:35 am »

What about Right between the eyes?
Huh, what about it?
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2012, 02:14:08 am »

If all what Michaelh139 says is true, Kamikaze is like a free dodger+ perk for everyone not going to take toughness perks. Old Fast Shot anyone ?
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing

Abaddon Raptus

• Die for .NET
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2012, 10:51:15 am »

Huh, what about it?
I would like to know exactly how it works, because the calculator with nitue.net I do not trust
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 16 queries.