"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 05, 2024, 02:58:55 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: If you are new and don't know what character to make...  (Read 2263 times)

Marko69

• SLASH!
If you are new and don't know what character to make...
« on: February 18, 2010, 11:12:55 am »

If you are completely new to game and not sure how your character should be this is what I suggest:

I hope some will find this useful.
Anti-pk, protector of the law in wasteland.
Re: If you are new and don't know what character to make...
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 02:33:42 pm »

Good if you like crafting and BigGuns?

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 03:06:35 pm »

it is an armorer class man

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2010, 03:09:13 pm »

it is an armorer class man

Yeah! You'll get XP for making armor, then you'll wear it, so you'll be harded to kill. Then when you get 21st level by crafting armors... you'll be really cool armor maker!
Changed nickname. This acc not in use anymore. Please, devs/mods/gms/ whoever, you can delete it.

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 03:17:28 pm »

yes, but you will die gathering the materials, many, many times if you have no combat skills.

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2010, 03:22:22 pm »

Besides, you need to kill animals in the first place for their pelt, if you really intend to make armors, which makes putting points in a fighting skill unavoidable. Although, you could count on another fighting character to bring it back for you, but I can't imagine how fun it is to keep such a crafting character stuck in town or in a camp, and unable to move in the outside since he can't fight for his own life ... :)

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2010, 03:24:11 pm »

maybe screw oudoorsman for one of the battle skills, after all you only need golden gecko pelts for leather armour, the rest can be found near ncr.

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2010, 04:02:18 pm »

Also you can pick infinite Flint at NCR and craft Primitive Tools, in few years (if no server wipe) you'll be 21st level! And you don't need any combat skills!
Changed nickname. This acc not in use anymore. Please, devs/mods/gms/ whoever, you can delete it.

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2010, 04:36:15 pm »

stop trolling...
i know i'm 5th place for most posts but you don't have to go after me like that :-\

@ubivalkin yes, i always like being in the top 10 for something
and besides, it feels that the forums is starting to slow down, is it just me? I just crave a bit more dialogue on the forum, all because the game chat has a character limit...
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 04:51:23 pm by gordulan »

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2010, 04:43:41 pm »

stop trolling...
i know i'm 5th place for most posts but you don't have to go after me like that :-\

Ehh, i don't care about posts... if you want i can create other acc with 0 posts again ;p
Btw, if you said so, that means you care...

Skemi

• The Ultimate Emperor of the Wasteland !
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2010, 02:24:51 pm »

yes I suggest big gun crafting
FOnline... this quote tells you everything:
<Yukihyou> I just encountered a rat with more HP than I had :x
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 21 queries.