"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 05, 2024, 06:05:05 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Rest in peace - Ulrek  (Read 8129 times)

Frenchy

• TSAR
Rest in peace - Ulrek
« on: January 01, 2012, 09:30:08 am »

Can't display any info about it, because of media...

R.I.P Ulrek  :-\
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 10:13:59 am by Frenchy »
Re: Rest in peace - Ulrek
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 09:39:51 am »

« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 10:14:27 am by McBorn »

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 09:44:20 am »

Looks serious.

Jescri

• TTTLA
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2012, 09:50:25 am »

What a shitty world.  :-\
[My signature was too big, like Jescri's dick]

gr1m055

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2012, 10:09:10 am »

Dude were you not there when they said they didn't want to post this on the forum? But anyways any moderator, developer the the great rock tribe would like to talk to you about this matter.

Nobody better not dare troll this this thread it would be very disrespectful and what his friends didn't want.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 10:11:26 am by gr1m055 »

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2012, 10:11:10 am »

how do you know that Christopher Luedtke is Ulrek?

Dude were you not there when they said they didn't want to post this on the forum? But anyways any moderator, developer the the great rock tribe would like to talk to you about this matter.
is about a comunity member, plus is in the media

Frenchy

• TSAR
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2012, 10:16:58 am »

Nobody better not dare troll this this thread it would be very disrespectful and what his friends didn't want.

You was right about media so I edited my post but, Ulrek is a member here so I think is good to know what's happened to him.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 10:19:14 am by Frenchy »
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2012, 10:21:23 am »

Hello, i was a close friend of Ulrek and i can confirm his name is Chris luedtke and yes he died on november 16. Over at the gray rock tribe we all feel horrible about it as we all are very close friends.

gr1m055

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2012, 10:23:32 am »

You was right about media so I edited my post but, Ulrek is a member here so I think is good to know what's happened to him.

Well its best to leave what they want to do in game for ulrek from his friends and this is not what they wanted a forum post to draw in trolls. If anything its up to his closest friends in game and what not and they didn't want this for him.

I talked to key from TGRT and he said no forum posts, and that they would honor him in their on way the way he wanted, and would handle this. Any developer or moderator please take the time to read this, and not troll and ignore people who want to do something in game for this guy.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 10:27:21 am by gr1m055 »

JovankaB

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2012, 10:24:33 am »

That's horrible news if true.
I didn't know him much but he was a great person in game and I'm sure the same was in real life because you can't fake such things.

arathhunter

• Arath =Gray Rock Village Leader= -Canadian Drow-
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2012, 10:25:34 am »

We were skeptical about the news post ourselves, But once we saw the picture of Ulrek (Christopher Luedtke) on the Video, we knew it was actually him.

Frenchy

• TSAR
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2012, 10:26:38 am »

@GR1M : Moderators will follow this thread, dont worry about this. Im sure they can contact me on forum and please stop say shits GR1M, Thanks !
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 10:43:58 am by Frenchy »
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2012, 10:29:03 am »

how do you know that Christopher Luedtke is Ulrek?
 is about a comunity member, plus is in the media
As he was a member of TGRT and a great friend to all of us in the faction. We know for sure the person (Christopher Luedtke) in that article is Ulrek. Ever since we discovered the news articles about the incident we've been in absolute pain.
fucken blackmore
gimme my hammer, guy

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2012, 10:34:59 am »

well, in this case RIP Ulrek,but still
*Show must go on*

(i meant we shoud go forward in life and continue our own quests, in this case FOnline, and remember Ulrek for all the good thing he did)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 10:52:24 am by LagMaster »

gr1m055

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2012, 10:41:06 am »

@GR1M : Moderators will follow this thread, dont worry about this. Im sure they can contact me on forum and please stop say shits GR1M, Thanks !

Ok sorry, they were already pissed at Reese and once again I have to stick up for his young minded stupidity, but I got the impression they didn't want a forum post.

But still I am sorry for your lost of a friend guys. I well stay out of this, but once again I am sorry. I hope they catch the guy and give him TTTLA style justice :D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 31 queries.