"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 19, 2024, 09:04:25 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Disassembling formula?  (Read 966 times)

Wallace

• "Not a bug. It's a feature"
Disassembling formula?
« on: December 28, 2011, 03:33:01 am »

Okay... i made science 300 alt but still it's not easy to grasp

My biggest question is: Does Luck affects outcome of disassembling?

Will it affect dis. after wipe?

Does someone got the formula?

craft, Craft, CRAFT! (armors)
sometimes repair dismantle stuff
Roleplay!
...and most of all; DEATH TO NERFING!!!
Re: Disassembling formula?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 04:55:53 pm »

I have once crafter with 240% science, but it have 1 luck, and a get shit from disassembling... even low teir weapons, I dont rly know but it colud be that luck affects, or if doesent affecet its quite useless skill

Berko

• Tim Tom Ted
    • http://kabefis.deviantart.com/
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 07:16:53 pm »

It's on a '2238-state' like every feature of this server. State change each wipe (or not!).
We already see all state on other feature : "not implemented" -> "abused" -> "useless" -> "almost balanced"
Disassembling is on the "useless" state so it will be on the "almost balance" state the next wipe ! *hope*
Before we got a lot of materials when disassembling, it worked better with good luck if I remember we got also a lot of tube hehe

Some other feature example :
sneak : people couldn't see pvp stuffed at 3hex -> almost everyone saw you even naked -> sneak can't be stuffed to be a good sneak.
respawn : you respawned quickly near were you died without weak -> you respawned on the other side of the wasteland -> you respawn near but you are weak
mobs speed : you could fire on mob, run, wait AP and fire again -> every mob run as fast as you -> you have a chance to escape! And mobs have a chance to hurt you.
dog mercs : your dogs kill mutants -> a rat kill your dog -> two rat kill your dog (:-D) -> ?
traps : C4 powaaaa -> only suicide bomber with dynamite -> ?
Of course sometime you don't have the "abused" or the "useless" part like for example with drugs.
~~~ Ashes of Phoenix project --> http://fonline-aop.net/ ~~~

Wallace

• "Not a bug. It's a feature"
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 08:32:12 pm »

I have once crafter with 240% science, but it have 1 luck, and a get shit from disassembling... even low teir weapons, I dont rly know but it colud be that luck affects, or if doesent affecet its quite useless skill

Low tier weapons like mausers, 10mm pistols, shoguns and saw-offs never yield any materials from disassembling... When i had 240 SCI i started to get some barely useful amount of materials (not that it changed much when i hit the 300%). So what are you disassembling usually?

And Berko - except a good example with tubes (he he) you made a lot of off-top

We still don't know anything about formula... =/

craft, Craft, CRAFT! (armors)
sometimes repair dismantle stuff
Roleplay!
...and most of all; DEATH TO NERFING!!!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 21 queries.