"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 29, 2024, 04:49:25 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: The Anarchist Gunslingers  (Read 698 times)

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
The Anarchist Gunslingers
« on: December 27, 2011, 08:50:48 pm »

description: a small (3 players at the moment) PvP faction. we don't give a crap about PK/APK, we can be recruited like mercenaries by big factions, as long as we won't get shot by the people that recruited us on the battlefield. if you meet us in the Wastes, chances are that we WILL shoot you down, then you can negociate if you want to get your stuff back. we will not recruit any players, for now. you're either our friend or our enemy. if you are a friend, you can tag along with us and kick ass. if you're not, as i said earlier, chances are you will get killed. to buy our friendship (for a while), you have to pay us caps depending on the task that needs to be done.
also, this faction has NO particular leader. we ALL lead.

members: Jotisz, G4ce, DeputyDope.

how here's a little description on my characters.
DeputyDope: this wasteland's vigilante. he wears an NCR cop uniform. as long as you don't steal/bomb/troll you're on his good side. he can use and craft energy weapons, can heal people and also knows about the outdoors. can also use small guns as a backup measure.

DemoDope: "a little bit of everything". he can craft big  guns and armors, fix your car, lead you safely into the wasteland, throw knives/grenades at you, surprise you with a point-blank small gun burst. he can also craft healing powders in case things get spicy.

Psycho_pussy: an insane gun-toting bitch crazy about high tech gear. she can kill you even because you have an ugly face. doesn't take kindly to people that sexually harrass her by touching her boobies with lockpicking sets in protected cities. she knows alot about the outdoors and hunting techniques. her favorite guns are either the ones that consume alot of rounds or the ones that shoot glowing energy balls.

i'll let the other members speak for themselves.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 18 queries.