"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 19, 2024, 08:42:06 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Using DRUGS for taking PERKS  (Read 1003 times)

Using DRUGS for taking PERKS
« on: December 16, 2011, 07:28:32 pm »

Is it possible to use drugs before gaining level for extra stats, just to be able to take perk?

manero

• FO:Reloaded
Re: Using DRUGS for taking PERKS
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 07:37:35 pm »

No
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 07:44:31 pm »

then drugs effects like buffout and psycho on endurance is useless, since endurance have efects only on rad res, healing rate, and poison res.  :-\ And to be honest healing rate is only good thing but no one wait to be healed with healing rate since it is too slow :-\

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2011, 07:46:04 pm »

Of course it's not possible, because drug effect will off in time.
If this way perks is possible to take then they would vanish when drugs effects off xD
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2011, 08:42:35 pm »

EN gives you save throws against critical effects, probably all critical effects except for bypass (it's LK based), but I'm not sure. It means that you'll be less likely to knocked down/out, crippled, instakilled.
And then you can take Stonewall perk with 8 EN only if you're planning to eat buffout and can't, for some reason, have 10 EN to use that perk on maximum.
But really yes, EN from buffout and psycho in general almost useless and of course it should change your HP in real time, so even 9 7 5 3 EN builds could be viable if used with Psycho +some drugs can negate EN. But it belongs to suggestions.
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2011, 08:53:59 pm »

you mentioned stonewall. Is there another purpose of that perk except less chance to be knocked down? I took stonewall with one of my alts with 8 EN. But it was still common thing to be knocked down  :-\
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2011, 08:58:03 pm »

you mentioned stonewall. Is there another purpose of that perk except less chance to be knocked down? I took stonewall with one of my alts with 8 EN. But it was still common thing to be knocked down  :-\
You need 10 EN to have immunity vs KD.
Also it gives (EN-5)*10% immunity vs KOs.
With 8 EN you'll have 80% resistance against KDs and 30% against KOs.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 21 queries.