"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 04, 2024, 12:07:21 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Is there any changes to weapons on this update?  (Read 3491 times)

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
Is there any changes to weapons on this update?
« on: December 15, 2011, 07:54:43 pm »

I just wonder is there coming anything changes for weapons?
Nobody talks about them on CBT section, so it means there's no changes or you just started to think change them or what?

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
Re: Is there any changes to weapons on this update?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 08:03:04 pm »

There are changes.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 08:33:09 pm »

big changes... 8)

gr1m055

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 04:02:25 am »

Hope you like not being able to run with some weapons widely used for 1 hexing in current session ;)

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 03:11:51 pm »

Hope you like not being able to run with some weapons widely used for 1 hexing in current session ;)
You can't run with LSW/M60 atleast, but I don't know about other BG weapons like Minigun, Flamer or Rocket Launcher..
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2011, 04:19:45 am »

Does this affect npcs too? If so is RT going to be a piece of cake against npcs using those weapons by simply running away till your ap regens?

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2011, 05:09:55 am »

Useful Small Guns bursters is all I ask for.
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2011, 02:41:15 pm »

I think that ALL BIG GUNS should be only walk, that way SG bursters will be more usefull.

BG ONLY WALK -> MORE DAMAGE - LESS MOVILITY
SG CAN RUN -> LESS DAMAGE - MORE MOBILITY

Like counter strike, whit a pistol or a smg u can run fast, but whit machine gun (the one that you buy whit B 5 1 )  u are slowwwwwww.

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2011, 10:09:07 pm »

Yeah, I personally think it'd be nice if we couldn't run with any Big Guns, but their damage was increased a lot, so that Big-gunners could kill any unlucky bastard who get inside their range, with only one attack even without Bonus Ranged Damage, therefore being able to choose other perks. SG bursters would need to stick to Bonus Ranged Damage to be useful, but they'd be able to run which would make them good for skirmishes, etc.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2011, 06:33:54 am »

Yeah, I personally think it'd be nice if we couldn't run with any Big Guns, but their damage was increased a lot, so that Big-gunners could kill any unlucky bastard who get inside their range, with only one attack even without Bonus Ranged Damage, therefore being able to choose other perks. SG bursters would need to stick to Bonus Ranged Damage to be useful, but they'd be able to run which would make them good for skirmishes, etc.
Deriving the information from this alone, I can predict, that BG will once again totally own next session.

reasons:

1.  BG can just put weapon in 2nd hand, or hell even inventory, and run to range then take out again easily. So Snipers will not have advantage, because of uber anti-crits afaik.

2.  BG kill with only 1 hit w/o brd?  I imagine, with brd. :)))))  next session doomed, unless big changes.

3.  From above ^ It is obvious, sg burst must get within same range as bg, as they have always been equal when it is also burst, or at least so close, at their burst animation, they will close enough to do this magical 1 hit kill, at any range 8).

It is just so clear, how imba bg must be, as has almost always been the case  :D.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2011, 10:50:27 am »

We're all doooooomed!!!

Probably best to try it first, there are so many variables changing no one knows how it will go.
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2011, 02:05:39 pm »

@Michaelh139: the only part in which we agree is the one about "holster/change weapon to run" :P However they would still have to walk with a BG equipped, so if they wanted to run they'd have to switch to a "useless" item (Stims, or whatever) which they can't shoot other people with. This will make them able to run but still give an advantage to their enemies.

And yeah, one-shot kill without BRD, what's wrong with it? :D I don't want Big Guns to be nerfed, I just want Small Guns to be more useful.
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2011, 03:13:26 pm »

If you would be able to run with flamer, then they will switch to flamer ;p
If not, then no one will use flamers even with x2 pyromaniac perks (what should be nice damage). Or else you'll see flamer-users shouting "BRRAAAAAAIIINS!" walking slowly to their victims.
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2011, 04:02:51 pm »

sure make bg ony walking weapons with ramge 30-40 so all snipers an sg bruster can shoot and run back...good idea newbies
give lsw/m60 runable sg are allready boosted and sg can shoot with aimed shoots. mini have only 30range and av are only from enclave...;/
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 04:05:21 pm by greece crisis »

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2011, 04:13:06 pm »

Does this affect npcs too? If so is RT going to be a piece of cake against npcs using those weapons by simply running away till your ap regens?
Well.. that would make sense that NPCs got same limitations than players do, but of course then NPCs are too easy to beat up :/
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 24 queries.