"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 05, 2024, 03:09:23 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Joining Raiders  (Read 1518 times)

Joining Raiders
« on: February 17, 2010, 02:25:28 am »

Hello. Need help with a quest ... I stood several hours collecting slaves to get my rep with slavers to 120 ( hard thing, only 6 rep per slave ? ... same rep and gold for either weak, handsome, healthy slave ... strange. Anyway, he sends me to stroke. Stroke only has lines that either buzz me off or that initiate combat sequence. What do I need to do so I can get location of raiders base ?

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
Re: Joining Raiders
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 03:15:26 am »

Hello. Need help with a quest ... I stood several hours collecting slaves to get my rep with slavers to 120 ( hard thing, only 6 rep per slave ? ... same rep and gold for either weak, handsome, healthy slave ... strange. Anyway, he sends me to stroke. Stroke only has lines that either buzz me off or that initiate combat sequence. What do I need to do so I can get location of raiders base ?

Well if you are part of the slavers, I don't think you can join the Raiders.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 03:20:59 am »

then why did they make this quest that you can't get slaver rep unless you join them because of rep decay from old quests, like that mordino quest

can you even leave the slavers? it says it's for life ..

And one laast thing ... do you actually have to join the raiders to do this quest ?

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 10:14:49 am »

If you need help, then it's the wrong subforum. I move this topic.
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 21 queries.