"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 03:31:28 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Demolitioning Assassin  (Read 1821 times)

Re: Demolitioning Assassin
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2011, 01:25:54 am »

I think detonator parts are like mercs, but instead of price they have max amount in the world, so that NPC (Dan McGrue or whatever his name) will say to you that you'll need to wait next shipment, because someone keeps a lot parts in his base. Or may be there's some kind of CD for taking parts, for example he can give max X parts per real life day. At least I can remember that 2 sessions ago, when I only started bombing and couldn't get parts, but then, some day, I could.
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2011, 06:19:26 am »

Aw shit... I really am screwed right now  ;D
I'll have to work out another character build since I was planning on crafting and using lots of Dynamite. Unless I decide to treat Dynamite as a delicacy and go for throwable explosives... Though I don't think that'll be all that fun.
Maybe should be a sniper? (I'm still up for a sneaky character)
We work in the dark to serve the light. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2011, 12:12:01 pm »

Fact is if this is your first character you'll wanna go either crafter/combat or full on SG or EW combat tank.

Grind your levels up, and farm some encounters with a burst weapon or craft all day.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2011, 03:10:57 pm »

Well, I've decided to keep playing for some time with my first char. I feel like I want to learn more, go, digest, ingest, etc. Thanks for the informative help guys! Oh, and I feel like writing a public thanks to a player nicknamed STALKER114 (if I remember that correctly) who helped me quite a lot in-game.
We work in the dark to serve the light. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.198 seconds with 22 queries.