Other > Winter 2011/2012

bg balance

(1/16) > >>

jacky:
weapons are unbalanced.
all brust mode bg are to powerful with +++brd, mostly they deal 100-130 damage in range from avenger against ba+toughnes
against ba++toughnest and psyho 70-90 in range
bazooka with ex rockets deal only 30-60 damage against ba
sniers are to weak. they will have oly 160-190hp with jet so they has no chance against 240-290hp bg with +++brd, same with ew characters.
i had to shoot at least 20times to critical hit someone in ca/ba and i had 25% (25-10=15%)

T-888:

--- Quote from: jacky on December 11, 2011, 09:35:03 pm ---i had to shoot at least 20times to critical hit someone in ca/ba and i had 25% (25-10=15%)

--- End quote ---

First of all , the critical chance shown in character screen is only chance for torso , even if you had 1 luck without any more critical perks you still have 39% chance to critically hit someone in eyes. Since you shot 20 times and got 1 critical i presume you shot in torso and was really unlucky and or you are just over exaggerating or you can't count properly.

So you are in no condition to make any statements about balance if you don't know the basic game mechanics.

Snipers will be alright , tested enough.

--- Quote from: jacky on December 11, 2011, 09:35:03 pm ---all brust mode bg are to powerful with +++brd, mostly they deal 100-130 damage in range from avenger against ba+toughnes
against ba++toughnest and psyho 70-90 in range

--- End quote ---

The damage is increased as well the hp pool , so what is your point ?

--- Quote from: jacky on December 11, 2011, 09:35:03 pm ---bazooka with ex rockets deal only 30-60 damage against ba

--- End quote ---

okay edit: Wtf ?

--- Quote from: jacky on December 11, 2011, 09:35:03 pm ---sniers are to weak. they will have oly 160-190hp with jet so they has no chance against 240-290hp bg with +++brd

--- End quote ---

Your personal opinion is surely no evidence of that.

jacky:
30-50damage from bazooka? it makes it usless. only 25%crit bazooka can make some damage 100-130.
25% bg with out spray and prey, i tested it for 20min on hinkley using avanger/bazooka so your point about aiming in the eyes is pointles.
+++brd bg with avenger can kill 1sniper with one good single non-crit shoot.
1guy with avenger can make more splash damage than guy with rocket launcher. now players can have max 290hp and to kill him you had to shoot him at least 6-7times with rocket launcher , so now one +++brd bg can easly kill two ++toughnes/psyho bg bazooka players. bazzoka was allways weak but now it is allmost usless.

"The damage is increased as well the hp pool , so what is your point ?"
my point is av is to powerful, it is about 20%better than lsw/mini.decrease av and increase bazooka damage. if u made tank char you still has no chance against +++brd bg with avanger. avanger will be killing mashine and line of 3 avanger can stop now rush of 5people. hp is incrased only for bg chars. i tried to make good sg sniper char (25%,better,rbte,sharpshooter,brof)and i can get only 160-190hp so sniper hp wont change after wipe. if you shoot 190hp sniper on jet u can deal him 140damage with silngle +++brd shoot and now you can easly make 12ap brof +++brd bg, so in max 35hex range after 1-2s sniper will be lead meat, and 250-290 bg can take 1-2shoot from sniper before he reach him, also now armors have -%crit modificators and perk right between the eyes inst to good.

ThePhoenix77:
O.K, don't know if you know this but every weapon has it's own range. Rockets and snipers have a much further range which other weapons can't touch, so a BG build would have to move closer to other guy, at same time other guy moves further away.

Single shot;
Sniper rifle; AP: 6, Range: 50.
Bozar;        AP: 7, Range: 50.
Laser rifle;  AP: 5, Range: 45.
Rocket;      AP: 7, Range: 40.
Burst;
Avenger;     AP: 7, Range: 35. Rounds: 40
Assault rifle;AP: 6, Range: 35, Rounds: 12
LSW;          AP: 7, Range: 35, Rounds: 10
M60;          AP: 7, Range: 35, Rounds: 10

So now you have the facts you can make up your own mind

jacky:
i know range of all weapons, but no one is rushing line of snipers in open space. anyway if u ran 15hex sniper has no chance, and av has also splash damage if u are shooting someone in group. if you take perk that decrease your chance of crlipe your arm, sniper wont stop you. there are lot of anty crits perks now <man of steel, 2perks about cripling your limbs> and armors with negative % crit hit.

for example. +++brd bg is rushing 2snipers with sniper/assault rifles. they didnt knock him down or criple his eye/arm. he shoot in 2s 2 brust and kill 2 snipers at same time. my point is rush of 3av guys can wipe out 5-6players in 2s.
and avanger will be 30/burst, and brof isnt working with ew weapons and you can simply make tesla tank ++toughnes and psyho : normal resist - 4/20 > 9/50.

my point is bg with avanger is to powerful, bg with bazooka is to weak, snipers hp wont change.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version