"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 05, 2024, 05:48:39 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Epic Real-things  (Read 2857 times)

Frenchy

• TSAR
Epic Real-things
« on: December 02, 2011, 12:18:33 am »

Lets start !

<@Killian> My CEO called me today and asked  "Err.. why did you taken the free day in a day before you started working for us? "

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: Epic Real-things
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 05:23:28 am »

Scenario/situation with my engineer teacher.

Me:  So this project is worth 5% of my whole grade right?
Teacher:  yes.
Me:  So, I have a 78% now...  *shows progress report*
Teacher:  Yeah.
Me:  So if I got a zero on this project I'd have a 73% right?
Teacher: Yes....
Me:  And that's passing right?
Teacher:  uhh....  yeah.
Me:  Cool.

I was supposed to make a pasta tower.   :)

p.s. As I walked to my seat, I noticed his hand started reaching for his face....
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Jescri

• TTTLA
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 07:27:51 am »

Some weeks ago, I was walking in the street, and I girl came to me and asked me a cigarette paper ... So I gave her a paper ... a real big sheet of paper from my bag.

She didnt laugh.

[My signature was too big, like Jescri's dick]

Pryszczu666

• "And if you gaze for long, into an abyss..."
    • Fonline: Wasteland 2155
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 11:20:07 am »

Once My math teacher wanted to give me F as a graduation grade in high school, so i walked to window and acted desperatly, started to scream that: " I'll jump ! " The teacher started to laugh, but when i steped on the window base, opened the window and throw my bag from 10 Meters high, sayin': " You want to destroy me ?! I don't have a reason to live anyway ! " He gave me C and almost shit his pants...
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 05:16:33 pm »

I was about to make my driving license (the theory part) and didn't knew the date for it - i forgot it completely. So i randomly walk in the school to ask the teacher and he says: "so, you think you can manage this, you learned well?" I say yes and ask him when it starts. Instead of answering, he hands me a exam sheet, which i assume as a copy of the official exam paper, saying, ""Let's see."
No sweat, i think, he wants to check my learning level, so i fill it with two errors, what was okay.
After that, i hand him the sheet back, he checks it. So i ask again, when was the official date for the exam? He gives me a hand to shake and says: "Congratulations."

Could you imagine my face expression at that moment? "Thank you...?"

(I'm sorry, did i just passed my exam and didn't even notice that i was doing it, Mr. Teacher?)
Wasteland is a tricky business.

avv

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 05:50:34 pm »

While at work I recalled one funny youtube vid (totally retarded one) and couldn't resist smiling a bit. Some girl saw me smiling and smiled back. Dumb bitch didn't know I wasn't smiling at her.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2011, 06:31:46 pm »

Some girl saw me smiling and smiled back. Dumb bitch didn't know I wasn't smiling at her.
You are totally not interested in getting laid, are you? :>

One of my workmates had an interesting case once. Owner of small printing works facility called him for fixing a machine, that was necessary to print important edition. He was in a serious rush, it was a matter of hours, real "to be or not to be" for that facility. My mate did it quite fast and good, then he asked for money for his work. Owner checked if machine is really working, then he put out his wallet, grabbed all cash from it and handed my mate, without counting. "Here, thanks a lot for saving my ass, sir."
My mate earned over 600 EUR in like two hours.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

Alexandrite

• Never trust a Game Master with a big smile.
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2011, 12:30:10 am »

So I was at home, watching some TV between 4-5 o'clock....

I fell asleep during that time, and when I woke up I looked at the time for a while...

As soon as it was 10 minutes passed by, the room went totally blank... no color, no light...

I was wondering to myself, "Holy *#%@! Where am I!?"   :o

I apparently tripped in that moment, then I nodded my head and widened my eyes...

I woke up and the TV was just off the whole time... it was like a "WTF moment" time...  :P

May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't.

Keksz

• It's good to be bad.
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2011, 11:39:10 am »

So I was at home, watching some TV between 4-5 o'clock....

I fell asleep during that time, and when I woke up I looked at the time for a while...

As soon as it was 10 minutes passed by, the room went totally blank... no color, no light...

I was wondering to myself, "Holy *#%@! Where am I!?"   :o

I apparently tripped in that moment, then I nodded my head and widened my eyes...

I woke up and the TV was just off the whole time... it was like a "WTF moment" time...  :P

U was taken by:

http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 12:00:22 pm by Keksz »
Szetcsesz,Szanaszetkur,Kajakra

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2011, 03:27:32 pm »

One of my workmates had an interesting case once. Owner of small printing works facility called him for fixing a machine, that was necessary to print important edition. He was in a serious rush, it was a matter of hours, real "to be or not to be" for that facility. My mate did it quite fast and good, then he asked for money for his work. Owner checked if machine is really working, then he put out his wallet, grabbed all cash from it and handed my mate, without counting. "Here, thanks a lot for saving my ass, sir."
My mate earned over 600 EUR in like two hours.

It's nice when people acknowledge (not sure if it's the right word, sorry) a job well done and actually pay for it, instead of throwing a few coins at you.

The story is very different, but it made me remember the time when my girlfriend and I were sitting in some public place of my city, and a hippiesque guy with a guitar, a harmonica and a heavy smell of weed on him came to us and asked if we wanted to listen to a song.

We let him play the song (which I hadn't heard before, so it was probably his) and we liked how he sang and played both instruments so much that we decided to give him almost everything we had in our pockets. I think we gave him 15 pesos more or less, which is not much really, but people usually give these street artists only a few cents and usually never more than 2 pesos, if anything. Guy was very happy and thanked us two or three times, I hope he keeps playing and singing, I'd like to meet him again.
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2011, 01:31:45 am »

This one was years & years ago, but it still cracks me up.

I was talking with a friend of mine and he  was trying to explain something. Right in the middle of a sentence he just starts stuttering really bad (he didn't normally stutter at all).  Without thinking about it I smacked him in the side of the head and yelled RESTART!!  And he did lol... he picked up where he left off and kept going, meanwhile the rest of my friends (and myself actually) are just sitting there like :o.  Afterwards we were all laughing about it.

avv

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2011, 12:04:03 pm »

my girlfriend

Most epic thing so far. Got any pics?
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2011, 12:43:16 am »

Posting pics of epic real things allowed?

anyways: http://9gag.com/gag/896214

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2011, 12:49:08 am »

epic  ;D
Roaming the waste again.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2011, 01:13:38 am »

That isn't epic.

That's god-like.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.415 seconds with 22 queries.