"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 28, 2024, 11:24:30 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Thank you.  (Read 2321 times)

Thank you.
« on: December 01, 2011, 06:57:09 pm »

Well,the server is down for a long,long time everyday lately,maybe it has something to do with incoming wipe.That means my first season between you all,fellow wastelanders,has come to an end.So,you may say i am too emotional,but that 's it...i wanted to sincerely thank all of you.

Since my first day in ncr,when Azura taught me the basis,i felt this game,and the people here,were great.In any possible way.Even being great douchebags is a way to be great.

That day was epic and poetic,she helped me and robbed me a second later,teaching how hard life would have been from that day on.

So,thanks to my first faction mates,the old ''Maltese Falcons'',awesome RP project for as long as it lasted.I remember with a smile Lazlo,the caravan leader,Malice Song,the pacifist doctor,Cato the armorer,Aesoph...and all the others.People i would probably be proud to have as friends even in RL.

Then came a period of loneliness and pvp competition...and a new faction.With The Numbered,Onmi,and only god remember how many others,it was fun..thank you.

But another big thanks goes to Feervich,the khan who raped my base giving birth to TKs-Feervich-Rain-baserape-bug drama who let quite some people troll and have fun.(first of them all,me.)

Dramas!Dramas are the finest part of this game.Who cares about shitty mechanics...who cares about wipe.Drama is the game engine for me.

And in the end...''The syndacate'' guys...i m so sorry we had no time to build up properly...fuck real life :) but,thank you anyway.Incoming wipe will be new chance.

So,thanks to everyone who gives his contribution to this game...RP,PK,Random pricks,APK guys,proxy cheaters,abusers and so on...Go on like that.I love and enjoy every second i play.

Last but not least,the DEV,and GM's.
Awesome job ignoring the players request,players are too stupid to decide for themselves what is best for fonline,just as people in real life do not deserve to decide for themselves what is best for them,and they need fake democracies and  banks seigniorage..but that's another story.Ah,just joking,i really appreciate your job...

I might not be playing anymore,or i may just stay away for a while,that depends on real life shits....but...i really hope i can soon feel the wasteland feeling again..

Maybe i am too sensitive,or maybe i am just drunk.And sorry for bad english,hope i made myself clear anyway..

I will ALWAYS take a look at the gang issue section..Post MOAR DRAMAS please! ;)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 07:01:45 pm by Rain »
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
Re: Thank you.
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 07:00:51 pm »

has nothing to do with wipe so keep playing when server comes on. or give me all your stuff either way i dont care :P.
for next wipe there is still much to test and much to fix so keep playing or again (hint hint) gimmme your things!
Roaming the waste again.

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 07:11:41 pm »

It's nice to see people with a positive attitude and actually trying to have good fun in the online version of this awesome game.
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 09:21:13 pm »

So,thanks to my first faction mates,the old ''Maltese Falcons'',awesome RP project for as long as it lasted.I remember with a smile Lazlo,the caravan leader,Malice Song,the pacifist doctor,Cato the armorer,Aesop...and all the others.People i would probably be proud to have as friends even in RL.

Yeah, that was fun.

I didn't know we were RP'ing though.

;D
Iguana Pete's sister

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 10:11:35 pm »

Yeah, that was fun.

I didn't know we were RP'ing though.

;D

Can t remember of having you aboard.But,i can remember you picked me with a nice,clear shot in the eyes few squares out of the hub..i bitched A LOT,and you,very gentlemanly,gave back the stuff after trolling,but discreetly and with style.Oh,such a nice PK.

Seriously,if we ever been toghether,under what name you were..?

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 10:32:01 pm »

These crashes had nothing to do with wipe :/
Server just crash as it normally does (I wish to see less these after wipe or something changes to performance..), but no one who can reboot server is online and that's why server keep on that state.
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2011, 03:25:07 am »

Can t remember of having you aboard.But,i can remember you picked me with a nice,clear shot in the eyes few squares out of the hub..i bitched A LOT,and you,very gentlemanly,gave back the stuff after trolling,but discreetly and with style.Oh,such a nice PK.

Seriously,if we ever been toghether,under what name you were..?

Fabled Aesop.

:D
Iguana Pete's sister

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2011, 08:50:59 am »

Yeah this have been quite long and interesting season and i hope that wipe comes soon :p
We’ve died a million times but we are not the walking dead

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2011, 02:16:52 pm »

too bad we didn't have time to expand "the syndicate" idea. wipe is soon, so we shall do this after wipe. until then, good luck!
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2011, 12:57:30 pm »

too bad we didn't have time to expand "the syndicate" idea. wipe is soon, so we shall do this after wipe. until then, good luck!

Thank you comrade,i will stick with you and the others forever and always,just IT SUCKS that my presence is quite discontinue...After wipe i will do the impossible to make it different.Thank you for your support Dope.

Fabled Aesop.

:D

Haha the last time we crossed our path you sure demonstrate you have improved quite a lot (more than me,probably :)...just it's weird to imagine you with sec 8,you are too kindhearted for them,as far as i remember.. (..they are fine bastards after all..)

If you ever meet or just stay in touch with our ol' Doc Malice,tell him i am looking forward to some chit chat-
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2011, 02:41:24 am »

Haha the last time we crossed our path you sure demonstrate you have improved quite a lot (more than me,probably :)...just it's weird to imagine you with sec 8,you are too kindhearted for them,as far as i remember.. (..they are fine bastards after all..)

If you ever meet or just stay in touch with our ol' Doc Malice,tell him i am looking forward to some chit chat-

I haven't knowingly seen either Cato or Mal for a long, long time.

Unless it was you three I ran into making a shared tent one day.
Iguana Pete's sister

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 21 queries.