"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 07:17:21 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: MY BODY IS READY!  (Read 15335 times)

Re: MY BODY IS READY!
« Reply #75 on: November 28, 2011, 06:51:35 pm »

I would say it will be the right thread since fallout 4 will simply be skyrim with guns  ::)

Y0ssarian

• incredible
« Reply #76 on: November 28, 2011, 08:25:53 pm »

Do you take everyones word (especially in a game filled with dumb writing and silly NPC) for granted?

Yeah, I forgot little girls can't live past 299 and everyone knows vampires arn't real.  ::)
But I did manage to kill the Emperor with poison.
Letting Cicero live really pays off.  ;D

Sorry for being immersed in the TES series lore! I'll just go powerlevel my character and 1 hit everything until it's boring like all the cool kids instead of listening to NPCs and reading the ingame text.
power
« Reply #77 on: November 28, 2011, 08:54:06 pm »

Damn it I killed Cicero on some random road :p
We’ve died a million times but we are not the walking dead

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #78 on: November 30, 2011, 11:19:57 pm »

This time I agree with Surf this is really piece of shit. I got somehow vampire sickness and the game is soo fucking bugged and I can't get rid of it or go drink blood from sleeping NPC's cuz gaurds detect me even on sneak.I am glad I did not buy that shit.
« Reply #79 on: November 30, 2011, 11:38:27 pm »

I'm assuming your stage 4 vamp then, you have an invisibility spell COUGH.

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2011, 09:45:02 am »

What happens if you don't kill Cicero?

I killed him and
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer
« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2011, 10:19:01 am »

I would say it will be the right thread since fallout 4 will simply be skyrim with guns  ::)

i worried about it 2. f3 was piece of shit, NV was little better but but still bg was unbalanced compared to SG snipers, mini was piece of shit like all brust mode guns. only m60 was quite good. but i can still play f4/skrylim but wit multiplayer mode with out that f4 will be another crap

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2011, 12:46:03 pm »

Want to get rid of vampirism? Become werewolf.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Y0ssarian

• incredible
« Reply #83 on: December 14, 2011, 03:00:51 am »

:-*

edit: consequently I'm playing the role of a woman but he's just not my type. read his journals and the guy basically went insane.
double edit: funny you mentioned his hat, I'm running around with my prisoner cloths from the beggining (because only noobs need to use overpowered crafting + enchanting glitch or nightingale armor) of story and an iron dagger. 30x bonus sneak attack ftw. I thought his hat was nice too but it seems the game rewarded me by having an entire set of his cloths on a table nearby the entrance to dawnstar DB lair. =/

Well atleast that's for my DARK BROTHERHOOD/THIEVES GUILD/NIGHTINGALE ALT. MY CONJURATION ALT MAKES SWARMS FOR WHEN I CAN'T HANDLE THE GAME ON MASTER(normal) mode. qq
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 04:30:10 am by Y0ssarian »
power

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #84 on: December 14, 2011, 12:40:25 pm »

Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #85 on: December 14, 2011, 01:09:06 pm »

skyrim is piece of ugly shit. hack and slash for idiots...weak dragons shity magic and stpid npcs...and it is like f3 with different skin...fuck f4 will be even more shity than f3 ;/

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/585247

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #86 on: December 14, 2011, 03:20:39 pm »

i thinked like you did, but then i took and arrow to the knee

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #87 on: December 14, 2011, 07:50:26 pm »

i took and arrow to the knee
then someone stole my sweet roll.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 08:04:57 pm by falloutdude »
Roaming the waste again.

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #88 on: December 16, 2011, 01:42:06 pm »

i was a wasteland explorer just like you guys, but then i took a spear in the knee

also my causin is a deathclaw hunter

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #89 on: December 25, 2011, 03:47:08 am »

Once again Bethesda releases an overhyped piece of shit "RPG" and the drooling masses swarm the messageboards.
I think you made a good point, the problem with you is that you look like you want to only get people angry instead of tell your opinion.  ;D (crap i hope you understand my ugly sentence)

In my opinion this game is obviously NOT a classic or even a complete RPG, but making critics about "being or not being RPG, Shooter, Platform" reallly makes me sad, a game is what it is, categorize games is a bad idea, its a bad idea for everything.

So i like the game, i dont give a fuck about the money they spend on it, or the "drooling mases" that play it, i care about the game, and if i want to make a critic about the game it must be about the game itself.
And i dont think it is full of bugs.... i mean i've played the 360 version for like 120 hours and i only had some graphic bugs (my head dissapearin while using a mask, a ice spike stuck in my face) my only ugly bugg was to throw a dragon too far with a Fireball and be unable to take his soul because i couldnt find it, oh and too many dragons spawning in the same place: five in at the same time in Winterhold but it was fun :)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 03:48:40 am by Reiniat »
Current char: Oblivion, Oceansoul, Black Tears

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from: Santa Anna
Any action or inaction in a position of power will always grant you enemies
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Page created in 0.112 seconds with 22 queries.