"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 09:21:28 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: MY BODY IS READY!  (Read 15343 times)

Re: MY BODY IS READY!
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2011, 11:59:22 am »

'We' is very vague when you are responding to my post. I'm sorry for such an error but nevertheless he was technically right because the developers did change the game engine. Unless you're blind and can't see the graphical differences between Oblivion and Skyrim.  :P

oh yeah I noticed that :V
 pps. this game is awsum! and ps you guys really should stop that arguing about those silly little things
We’ve died a million times but we are not the walking dead

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2011, 12:50:19 pm »

I also cured vampire aids yesterday. Btw they changed the engine. Wanna know how? No more fucking oblivion babyface NPCs. Gosh I instantly lost hope for Fallout 3 back in the days when I saw all the people look like in Oblivion.

Also playing on ultra on your pc computer is next level shit and can't be compared to xbox Surf :P Engine improvement and changes are there, admit it!

Now to sum up my experience: I can play Skyrim for hours (50 now) and i won't get bored. In Oblivion I quit after ~8 hours. Thats a huge improvement IMO.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2011, 12:59:36 pm »

Btw they changed the engine. Wanna know how? No more fucking oblivion babyface NPCs.

You obviously don't seem to know the difference between a framework (the engine) and the assets for it (the models, faces etc).

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2011, 02:56:04 pm »

>telling a software developer about such stuff

That was obviously (or not so obviously, it seems) a joke and rage against oblivion faces.
« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2011, 06:03:45 am »

One thing that I like is the "wilds" feel more alive, in oblivion I would see bandits/guards wandering the roads now when I run around the wilds I actually get to see hunters hunting, and there are enough animals that I can actually RP a god damn hunter (although on master It's annoying when a fucking elk survives 4-5 arrows and doesn't get slowed down)

Argh, 450$ million in sales/7 million copies sold in the first week, I fear that they are going to bastardize the series with even more consolization.  I fear for the next one in the series.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 07:43:36 am by Slaver Snipe »

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2011, 04:09:33 pm »

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2011, 04:29:42 pm »

Arena and Daggerfall had some nice ones.
« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2011, 04:49:38 pm »

Nords the master race

Србин

• Проблеми?
« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2011, 11:18:56 am »

Same engine, same story, same setting, same shit. I agree with Surf, it's a waste product of the early 21st century gaming industry.
Want a FREE Premium Minecraft account, without any surveys, and much more? Then click here: http://wamjelly.com/?ref=54859

Y0ssarian

• incredible
« Reply #69 on: November 26, 2011, 06:28:32 am »

There is one thing that bothers me, it's impossible to make a silent kill in public. I've reverse pickpocketed poisons into my target with the poisoner perk and the guards always seem to know you did it. This is strange as I've stopped midway killing them where they were at an inch of health and the guards didn't care otherwise. But that last potion and they all zerg on me as if the poisoned person wasn't on their knees begging to live.

power

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2011, 07:24:13 am »

its very easy to slient kill just get a bow, sneak, when no one see's you fire away. when crime is done stay away from body or guards think its you.
Roaming the waste again.

Y0ssarian

• incredible
« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2011, 06:43:45 pm »

That works fine all right and thanks for the help but I was trying to find ways to silently kill people without any use of weapons with guards/people nearby. In the Dark Brotherhood
who says something along the lines of how she killed people in broad daylight and made it seem as if it wasn't murder.

power

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2011, 11:45:01 am »

Do you take everyones word (especially in a game filled with dumb writing and silly NPC) for granted?

barter1113

• New Vegas fanatic =)
« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2011, 07:02:54 pm »

Fallout 4 will be development by Beth or Obsidian?
« Reply #74 on: November 28, 2011, 12:33:28 pm »

Fallout 4 will be development by Beth or Obsidian?

Wrong thread, we discuss about Skyrim here.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Page created in 2.345 seconds with 23 queries.