"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 16, 2024, 02:41:47 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: FFA event  (Read 2122 times)

Re: FFA event
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2011, 07:32:07 pm »

Not only that these events don't occur often, even when there is some and you don't make it (for example yesterday I didn't see any message, nobody told me and suddenly on mumble I hear people talking about being on the event) you can only say bye bye to that event. I don't know, is it really such a problem to announce it like one day before any event starts?

Yeah i always thought why it has to be some big surprise.

It would be good if there was possibility to enter the map anytime, like alternative to Hinkley.

Had the same idea , it would be nice for such a place exist longer than one evening , since gm's put a lot of work and time to make the event.

Lags hard enough with just the people who happen to hear about it, would be even less playable if they gave advance notice.

Depends on how accurate the advance is , if you give exact time then yes , if just tell that in the next two or three days there is gonna be an event then no and if the map would be large enough wouldn't be a problem , if gm's could fix the problem with gear stacking there wouldn't be any problems in any circumstances.

Josh

• The Armegeddon Arms Co. is temporarily on hiatus
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2011, 10:08:22 pm »

maybe there should be some kind of server message announcing it followed by a command you could enter to get to event...
When you hear people talking about the great leader of the Armeggedon Arms Co., there talking about me. On the flip side when you hear them laughing about the Plague who stood next to guard and died or something else like that, that would be my brother Ben.
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2011, 10:09:48 pm »

Hey GMs make another FFA event please!!! the last one vas very funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Make another plxx"!!!

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2011, 03:42:52 am »

Events sponsored by Rusty are always decently good or very great.  Big surprise this one was a success too ;)
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 22 queries.