"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 19, 2024, 08:36:37 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: fonline  (Read 2252 times)

fonline
« on: October 20, 2011, 04:19:47 am »

Hello. I've quit fonline quite some time ago and recently I decided to give it a try again. However I see that the server has been offline for the past couple of hours and I was wondering if it was actually offline for some time and the game is dead.
Re: fonline
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 04:47:17 am »

If the game was dead do you think people would still be posting in the forum fairly often?
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 04:50:44 am »

does it look like I bothered checking the forums much ?
And a handful of people posting on forums with smartasses like you replying to a simple question half an hour later doesn't make a game Alive. Reminds me why I quit in the first place.
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 05:10:14 am »

hey robertino where are u from? maybe u could get nice people from your country to play. Its full of bad manners people here :D.

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 06:16:23 am »

Yes, it's dead, call it doc!  Time of death.........
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 06:35:53 am »

Does it require you to "check the forums much" to go into a page and see that 10 topics have been posted in an hour or two?
And several handfuls of people posting on forums without using common sense is why I must make "smartass" comments.

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 07:20:25 am »

Reading is hard, it makes my brain hurt!  gigggle giggle :)
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 10:53:04 am »

Ok, frustrated rebel teenager. The last game announcement was in august, with announcements every half a month or faster, makes #1. #2, A couple of frustrated gay kids like you posting on topics just to make them active does not make a forum active. And last but not least: one topic on the 18th, 2 on the 15th , one on the 14th does NOT make 10 topics an hour so stop being a pussycat. Go be frustrated on someone elses' topic because it's not my fault that you're a 2X year old virgin which rages on the internet from his mothers' basement because he's ill equipped to satisfy women.

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2011, 11:21:13 am »

Chillout man. Of course Slaver strated trollin, but look at the other side: if everyone would start creating topics like u, there would be shitloads of crappy useless topics, so in this case: less means more.
U can read almost everything important about fonline status in seconds. None care that u want: NOW ANSWERS for your dum questions.
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2011, 11:35:08 am »

First, your assuming that I meant only in the Surival Guides / Game Help section, which I quite obviously did not, try thinking a little bit more, secondly how can I be a rebel teenager if I'm also a 20 something year old virgin?  Can't even keep the facts straight in a single post what has this community come to! You should repeat your previous step and leave again.  ;D
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2011, 12:57:57 pm »

Again, I stated that I did not start reading all the forums so it is you who wasn't able to think. Let me think for you: it means that I didn't start taking each sub-forum and started counting every topic. Second to that, this is the Help forum and any questions regarding help are to be posted here, and I have the freedom to ask whatever I wish to.

And you obviously don't have any life experience nor brains to figure out that someone's age doesn't reflect their state of mind. Thus someone can be a teenager until his 30's if he still thinks like one. I kept it straight all the way, buy I just didn't have a smart enough audience to comprehend it. Now go emo somewhere else and use google translate if you're unable to write a decently written post in english.

EDIT: And with idiots like you to greet people there's no wonder why this game will surely die out.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 01:11:34 pm by robertino »
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2011, 01:27:15 pm »

This game will never die,there are too many hardcorers.
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2011, 01:47:55 pm »

Let me sum up this argument for you.

Robertino: Help me I'm too lazy to use common sense and see if the forum is active or check the status checker like someone with an IQ above 90 would do.
Slaver Snipe: Reasonable statement
Robertino:  :'( I'm going to start the insult war!
Slaver Snipe: Why are you so lazy?
Robertino: OMG UR GAY, AND A TEENAGER, AND A 20 something VIRGIN THAT LIVES IN YOUR MOMS BASEMENT!
Chrupek: Your a dipshit!
Slaver Snipe: Being 20 something and a teenager at the same time is not physically possible, as such your argument is invalid "teenager" is more than a state of mind. Unless of course you have something against teenagers and you group them all together and are...Ageism.  Which as we all know is very wrong and you should consider counseling to help you.  Stop trying to psychoanalyze someone that you know very little about (although I did enjoy the overly used living in a basement at moms house reference) Finally, You shouldn't talk about "decently written post in English" when you have spelling mistakes and capitalization issues (VERY ironic that one of those mistakes happen to be the word "english" as you put it)

P.S.
I love you and I hope you stop caring so much about a forum you rarely visit.
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2011, 02:50:19 pm »

Robertino: Help me I'm too lazy to use common sense and see if the forum is active or check the status checker like someone with an IQ above 90 would do.
Robertino: OMG UR GAY, AND A TEENAGER, AND A 20 something VIRGIN THAT LIVES IN YOUR MOMS BASEMENT!
Slaver Snipe: Being 20 something and a teenager at the same time is not physically possible, as such your argument is invalid "teenager" is more than a state of mind. Unless of course you have something against teenagers and you group them all together and are...Ageism.  Which as we all know is very wrong and you should consider counseling to help you.  Stop trying to psychoanalyze someone that you know very little about (although I did enjoy the overly used living in a basement at moms house reference) Finally, You shouldn't talk about "decently written post in English" when you have spelling mistakes and capitalization issues (VERY ironic that one of those mistakes happen to be the word "english" as you put it)

P.S.

OWNED!
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2011, 03:01:15 pm »

P.S.

obviously this robertino kid is a butt
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 23 queries.