"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 03:28:00 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: The Lost Children Revival  (Read 2959 times)

The Lost Children Revival
« on: October 15, 2011, 11:06:56 pm »

THIS FACTION HAS BEEN OFFLINE FOR A LONG TIME, IT WILL BE A WHILE BEFORE WE CAN OFFER ALL THE SERVICES LISTED. HOWEVER, I AM IN NEED OF SOULS TO HELP RUN THE FACTION. WE ARE NOW RECRUITING! VENTRILO REQUIORANGE, ADDITIONAL BACKGROUND INFORMATION MAY BE REQUESTED.

The Lost Children:
We are The Lost Children [TLC]. We are a group of friendly individuals whose goal is to offer new wastelanders employment opportunities.  As a new wastelander, we understand the difficulty in getting your first caps, hides, munitions, and the like.  We offer assistance by offering a variety of jobs that will help you in a multitude of ways...

1)When you're on the job with The Lost Children, we offer a friendly environment where you may ask any questions about the game that you have.  Being on the job is also like being in a Fallout Online tutorial! If you're on a job with us, ask away.

2)Having a tough time earning your first few caps?  Working with The Lost Children is generally a very fast process not taking any more than 10-20 minutes.  And in that time you will earn between 1,500 and 5,000 caps!
   -Supplemental payment is available! Do you need hides more than you need caps? We can help you!

3)Do you find it difficult to make friends in the wasteland?  Everyone who works with The Lost Children is protected by guards we have on our missions.  Everyone in the group is a friend, and you'll begin to see the wasteland isn't as harsh as they make it seem.
---------------------------

Are you a fresh wastelander who is having a hard time setting up your first tent?  The Lost Children have a great deal just for you! Read on to learn more!

The Tents For Miners Program:
-If you happen to stumble across the Leader of The Lost Children (HauntedSoul), if you speak up you can get in on this one-of-a-kind deal. 

We create a tent with you, so only you and the leader have access to it.  We typically make it near a guarded mine like NCR Mine or Junktown Mine.  We then park a car or caravan there with a lockpicked trunk so you can easily store loot in there.  Your job in exchange for the free tent, is to just occasionally fill the trunk up with minerals and iron ore.  As we make our rounds to the other tents we have access to, we take the loot, and compensate the tent with a stipend of caps.  This is a good job to have as it never ends, and you do it on your own time, as often as you like.
-------------------------

How To Find The Lost Children:
The Lost Children operate heavily around the NCR region, but do occasionally take trips to The Hub to make acquaintances.  If you find a member of The Lost Children, ask about our radio station, to keep in touch with us.

Members to look for:
   -HauntedSoul
      DoctorPyle

---------------------------
Jobs Offered:

-High Quality Mining:
    Estimated time: 10-20 minutes
    Payment: 1500 Caps
    Haul: 4 High Quality Iron per person

-Chemical Compound Gathering:
     Estimated time: 10-40 minutes
     Payment: 1500-3000 caps
     Haul: 7-30 Chemical Compounds per person.

These jobs are done caravan style.  What that means is: we organize group outtings as to maximize the haul size, as well as increase everyone's chances of survival.  The bigger your group, the safer you are. 

----------------------------
Rules Of Engagement:
When The Lost Children come across a fellow wastelander, our fingers stay off the trigger's initially.  We NEVER fire at a wastelander unless they (are):
  -Tagged red
           or
  -Fire First

If you come across a wastelander, we highly suggest you try to talk it out.  Try to make that extra friend. Try to lend a hand to a fellow wastelander.  Together we can make the wasteland a better place.

-----------------------------
Joining The Lost Children:
The Lost Children recruit members who are fluent in English regardless of nationality or heritage. Members must own microphones, have Ventrilo installed, as well as a facebook account.  Our members are TIGHT KNIT, and will remain that way.

Do Not Ask About Joining

If The Lost Children want you to join, you will be invited.

Thankyou:

Mobster: Donation is 100k caps to The Lost Children
Duna: Donated a 30k cap cave to for the Lost Children to use.
Arm More: Donations of munitions as well as repair of our vehicles.
The Crazy 88's: Donations of 550 thousand caps, and many armors, thankyou.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 07:51:14 pm by Graf »

rtelrunia

• Outcasts
Re: The Lost Children Revival
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 12:06:06 am »

Outcasts wish u guys good luck

Accents187

• "Nemo me impune lacessit"
    • http://generic13.freeforums.org
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 04:40:41 am »

G13 hopes that we can help each others factions in the future.  ;D
OFWGKTA
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 06:19:32 am »

Thanks guys, I appreciate the support VERY much. I hope the wipe comes soon so we can begin helping the new generation of Wastelanders!

rtelrunia

• Outcasts
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 02:56:47 pm »

Thanks guys, I appreciate the support VERY much. I hope the wipe comes soon so we can begin helping the new generation of Wastelanders!

indeed thats what we cant wait for :P we want it now!
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2011, 02:50:23 am »

I m definetly offering my services to this cause..please pm me with requirements.
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2011, 07:17:36 pm »

I m definetly offering my services to this cause..please pm me with requirements.

At the moment, just Ventrilo is required. Moving up may require additional background info.  When this faction was operational we were all very close-knit to ensure security, as well as to keep relations high among the group.
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2011, 10:45:47 pm »

At the moment, just Ventrilo is required. Moving up may require additional background info.  When this faction was operational we were all very close-knit to ensure security, as well as to keep relations high among the group.

The only problem i can have with ventrilo could be the lack of headset and a quite laggy pc connection.No more than 7 guys fights for me :) If you can make up for that,let me know what do you want to know from me and i will pm you.About my reputation,is quite well known.A lot in the south,and sooner or later north(search button can help).Also,i used to know hauntedsoul and did many mining trips with him.If that can help,Alphonse allowed me to use his name as a reference.I have a longer,much longer curriculum :) .I will pm if you guys are interested,just let me know.
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2011, 05:26:39 am »

I am hauntedsoul lol. And if you are in touch with Alphonse, please tell him I'm looking for him. That would be nice. He's a good dude.
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2011, 11:15:32 am »

I am hauntedsoul lol. And if you are in touch with Alphonse, please tell him I'm looking for him. That would be nice. He's a good dude.

lately i don t see him much,but i will for sure...let me know how we can stay in touch please...

Србин

• Проблеми?
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2011, 08:55:25 pm »

Back ol' chaps? Well, what did i tell you MONTHS ago: "I will for now just be a spectator of your demise and eventual rise". With those exact words. Remember that? Oh well, peace to you, and i wish you many clan fanatics.
Want a FREE Premium Minecraft account, without any surveys, and much more? Then click here: http://wamjelly.com/?ref=54859
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2011, 09:31:59 pm »

Back ol' chaps? Well, what did i tell you MONTHS ago: "I will for now just be a spectator of your demise and eventual rise". With those exact words. Remember that? Oh well, peace to you, and i wish you many clan fanatics.

Not sure what you're talking about, I'm just waiting for the wipe.
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2011, 09:54:26 am »

Ventrilo is bugged@windows7x64bits, dont ya know guys? For a long time Mumble/TS are the only usable programms to communicate.
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2011, 11:54:06 am »

I use ventrilo just fine on windows 7.

OXXON

• I need some bubble gum, im sick of kicking ass
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2011, 03:07:59 am »

hey i worked with you guys and i can say the purpose is good, you just need more people willing to help. im back playing the game and i would like to contact you and join.

Gain
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 21 queries.