"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 04:19:33 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Threads for Devs  (Read 822 times)

Threads for Devs
« on: September 15, 2011, 08:43:25 pm »

Basically a single thread where each of the developers have a single post, the thread is locked so people cannot murder it.

Dev's say what they personally are currently working on, updating their specific post as needed if they finish what they are working on/switch to working on something else.
Posts shouldn't need to be updated all that often, maybe once every 2 weeks just so players know that the game is moving along.

Bartosz

• Rotator
  • There'd better be a killer reason...
Re: Threads for Devs
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 09:48:04 pm »

I'm trying to prepare occasional writeups on blog about what I'm working on currently. I think it's much better format than one post here, so I refrain from writing more in this thread, sorry:)
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 11:14:09 pm »

Yes, I've seen you doing it and appreciate it but your one of the few one do post about what they are doing, more info from all of you guys would be nice  ;D

jonny rust

• Caravan Dan
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2011, 07:27:58 am »

There is an old saying; "You can't have your cake and eat it too".

I have no idea what that means, but somehow I feel like it applies here :p

I would like to know what's going on as much as the next guy, but we cant twist peoples arms when they are working for free.

p.s. one of the cool things about Scypior's blog posts (besides the fact that he's doing it at all) is that he puts them up for discussion here in the forum as well for us to butcher ;)

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 21 queries.