"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 08, 2024, 02:01:04 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Red Orchestra 2  (Read 1736 times)

Red Orchestra 2
« on: August 27, 2011, 09:50:24 pm »

Hey guys,

There's a great sale happening on GreenManGaming where they have a sale for 15% off for some games and a coupon code for 20% OFF! The game uses Steamworks so the CD-KEY you get will register on Steam and act as if you pre-ordered it on Steam with all the pre-order bonuses, including the beta (which is august 30th btw).

Coupon: 20SUM-MERSA-VINGS

Standard: $33.95 before 20% Coupon, $27 AFTER
http://www.greenmangaming.com/games/action/red-orchestra-2-heroes-of-stalingrad/?gmgr=tegigupa

Deluxe: $42.45 before 20% Coupon, $33.96 AFTER
http://www.greenmangaming.com/games/action/red-orchestra-2-heroes-of-stalingrad-digital-delux/?gmgr=tegigupa

Xarr

• Former Troll
Re: Red Orchestra 2
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 10:50:15 pm »

Spam... Spam never Changes...
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Still, the FOnline community is a thing of it's own class.
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 11:59:52 pm »

Not spam, this is the off-topic forum. If you're not interested in the game then why do you bother to read the thread?

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 10:23:08 am »

Leapchild, i like Red Orchestra (1), but, tell me, what is your ingame nick and your fonline build? How many parts of Power armor did you collected? So we wil know if you did not played fonline for a sec. or you are fonline player that have also different favourite games.

So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2011, 12:33:42 pm »

My ingame nick is same as here. As far as I know there are no power armors or they are extremely rare. I am a fonline player and I also have different favorite games, yes. Red Orchestra is one of them which is why I'm giving you the opportunity to save a few bucks.

GMG also has a great business model which allows you to trade in games, so if you bought a game from there and then get bored of it you trade it in which gives you credit on a purchase. Basically if you want to buy a game for 20€ then you can get it for half that price by selling one of your games.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 12:37:27 pm by Leapchild »

Senocular

• The Real Roleplayer
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2011, 02:58:22 pm »

Those of you who wait for RO2 should check out this game in the meantime: http://www.resistanceandliberation.com/ it's very similar to RO1 but I like it more. It's completely free, you just need Steam with Source SDK Base downloaded, then you install the game and voila.
Favorite forum posters:
Mike Crosser, the underground
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2011, 03:13:12 pm »

No one plays that mod. It's deader than dead.

Senocular

• The Real Roleplayer
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2011, 02:00:54 am »

No one plays that mod. It's deader than dead.
Server filled with 30 people means dead game for you? ::)
Favorite forum posters:
Mike Crosser, the underground

Johnnybravo

• Hey there!
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2011, 10:08:57 pm »

WW2 is boring as hell.
Last time I had a fun with game set in that era, it was when Wolfenstein:Enemy Territory ( or RTCW, as it was nearly the same game ) was popular - you know the game completly unrelated to that war or reality itself.

I'd kill for a teamshooter like RTCW set in oldschool Fallout world though.

I might give modding some shot again when ID4 is released.
"What is this, I don't even"
"This is your forum."
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.166 seconds with 22 queries.