"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 16, 2024, 11:25:36 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 111

Author Topic: Questions and Answers #5  (Read 255109 times)

Redivivus

• Fear
Re: Questions and Answers #5
« Reply #900 on: August 07, 2012, 10:10:51 am »

Where is a medical terminal? I've searched whole Necropolis and I didn't found one...
Catacombs -> old Vault.
Innocence proves nothing

JovankaB

« Reply #901 on: August 07, 2012, 10:11:39 am »

Where is a medical terminal? I've searched whole Necropolis and I didn't found one...

The same spot it was in VC - in the Necropolis vault in the room on the right side from elevator.
It's hard to notice because of darkness.

Bulldog

• Just some random noob.
« Reply #902 on: August 07, 2012, 01:04:22 pm »

Can anyone please give the stats of Bozar right now?
English is not my native language, go easy on me.

Redivivus

• Fear
« Reply #903 on: August 07, 2012, 01:13:40 pm »

Can anyone please give the stats of Bozar right now?
http://fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Bozar
Same as it was.
Innocence proves nothing
« Reply #904 on: August 08, 2012, 11:11:06 pm »

I went AFK for about two and a half minutes in what I thought was a safe place, and when I came back, all of my oh-so-treasured items had completely disappeared (around one thousand caps, molotovs and other tidbits.) The only hint of their disappearance was an old (by about ten minutes) "Someone has tried to steal from you" message. Is it actually a possibility that I could've been robbed so easily? Please, forgive me if I come off snide, but I find it very, very aggravating that I can be robbed of all of my items at the beginning of my "journey" in the first town presented to me when I'm AFK. Furthermore, I really find it stupid how someone can take large items off of another without the person seeing it, or without the game printing their name in your chatbox.

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #905 on: August 08, 2012, 11:12:27 pm »

Fajaballa, you should only go AFK while on Worldmap, or at your tent/base. Worldmap is the only safe place.

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #906 on: August 10, 2012, 08:38:11 pm »

When I go farm BoS for avenger's I see some of them using something. Are they injecting any drugs or something? Psycho? Buffout? Jet?

avv

« Reply #907 on: August 11, 2012, 06:33:36 pm »

Is it possible to level mercs so that they can use other weapons than their speciality is?
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #908 on: August 11, 2012, 06:41:37 pm »

Is it possible to level mercs so that they can use other weapons than their speciality is?
yes if they are same as last era. when they lvl up they get +5 to all skills. but you also you have to realize mercs have skins that only allow them to usee some weapons. you need to figure out what weapons they can use.
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #909 on: August 12, 2012, 02:59:53 am »

Excuse me, I am new here. I'm having problem with updating game. It stucks at.
Code: [Select]
Connecting to the update server...
Downloading data\faction.zip. Size: 78829 kb.
Is it normal it downloads for so long? I am waiting for an hour... and nothing changes.

#EDIT:
I found this post http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,22532.msg186708.html#msg186708. Hope it helps me - downloading atm.
I also found this topic http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,6888.msg59753.html#msg59753 :3

It works now :) I'm shoveling some shit right now...
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 04:18:29 am by kaven »
« Reply #910 on: August 12, 2012, 04:42:47 pm »

Please tell me, Do "Bonus rate of fire" perk requires 7 agility?

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #911 on: August 12, 2012, 05:43:02 pm »

Please tell me, Do "Bonus rate of fire" perk requires 7 agility?
no it needs 180 combat skill in either sg,bg or ew
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #912 on: August 16, 2012, 06:24:34 am »

After levelling so many ats with apples, gatling lasers and avengers I forgot how fucking unbearable mole rats are...

I'm levelling SG sniper now, he reached level 18 and I cannot stand the sound of exploding molerats anymore.

Someone suggested to 1hex cents with AP ammo, I brought a XL assault rifle but didn't work quite well, seems I get poisoned before clearing enc.

So any suggestions? I'm this close to giving this SG sniper a gatling laser...

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #913 on: August 16, 2012, 08:10:19 am »

After levelling so many ats with apples, gatling lasers and avengers I forgot how fucking unbearable mole rats are...

I'm levelling SG sniper now, he reached level 18 and I cannot stand the sound of exploding molerats anymore.

Someone suggested to 1hex cents with AP ammo, I brought a XL assault rifle but didn't work quite well, seems I get poisoned before clearing enc.

best thing to do is to burst centaurs with ap ammo. you do about 150 damage each burst without any brd. its good way to lvl and fun to watch centuars and floaters die. if you continue to do molerats thou, turn off damn sound!.
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #914 on: August 18, 2012, 12:12:04 am »

Poisoned? Take some antidote with you! :P
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 111

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 21 queries.